Baseball at FL Game 2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUEagle14 said:

Venter has looked very smooth and natural at 3rd. Maybe he can handle the sun better, too.

Yeah he just never looked comfortable at first. Josh seems good over there so that works out well.

ouch....thought the game started at 6....missed all the fireworks.....great to see that lead for Burns....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

ouch....thought the game started at 6....missed all the fireworks.....great to see that lead for Burns....

3-run lead without you, 64...We're going to have to ask you to leave, sir.

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

understand....and can't blame you....but looks like I got the line-up set right at least..

Yep.....already killed a rally with that K for Williams.....:angry:

4 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

You have no room to talk.....I have seen no request for runs from you yet. Isn't that your job?

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

You have no room to talk.....I have seen no request for runs from you yet. Isn't that your job?

Saving the run requests for the game 3 guys.  Feel theres going to need to be lots of runs scored there

OK that was nice work by Burns...

So........if y'all give me some assurance that you can hold or expand this lead, I'll head over to the softball game which will be getting underway in about 20 minutes....

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Saving the run requests for the game 3 guys.  Feel theres going to need to be lots of runs scored there

You never know with baseball......just get ready and throw it out there if the gators start hitting Burns. We need this game!

These announcers are awful. They are totally ignoring the game after the other guy showed up (who ever that is).    Horribly unprofessional. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

These announcers are awful. They are totally ignoring the game after the other guy showed up (who ever that is).    Horribly unprofessional. 

I think it's Andy Lopez, UF's former coach.  Unfortunately with these lower tier broadcasts (the ones just streaming online), you're always at the mercy of the home team's announcing crew.  I'm biased but so far AU's guys on the TV side are the best and its not even close

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Former coach who won a few big games for the gators....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Former coach who won a few big games for the gators....

Whomever it is, its horrible for them to totally ignore the game like they are doing.   It's just so unprofessional.  Get that other guy out of the pressbox and off the mic.   He's ruining the broadcast. 

Tanner gets out of it.  3-2 AU to the 4th.  Going to need more runs in this one.  Tanner at 54 pitches thru 3.

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Tanner gets out of it.  3-2 AU to the 4th.  Going to need more runs in this one.  Tanner at 54 pitches thru 3.

I'm sending you to the bullpen to warm up that request....

Archived