Baseball at FL Game 2

Holland comes through with a nice single to drive in 2 runs....AU up 7-2.

Meanwhile, Burns has accumulated lots of pitches now and might be only good for another inning. 

So.....who will be up next?   Welby? 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Meanwhile, Burns has accumulated lots of pitches now and might be only good for another inning. 

Daniel did well in his relief role last weekend,  He's probably most dependable pen arm not named Greenhill right now

11 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Auburn with runners on 1st and second and 1 out.  And they have chased Kowar in the T5.  BIG time accomplishment

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Greenhill was up in the BP last inning......and he's up again

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Greenhill was up in the BP last inning

Too early for Greenhill IMO.....Daniel might be good if he can come in at the start of an inning...

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Too early for Greenhill IMO.....Daniel might be good if he can come in at the start of an inning...

Not sure in a "have to have 1 win" situation if it's ever too early to bring in your best reliever.  Did well going 4 IP a couple weeks ago.  Meanwhile, leadoff walk by Tanner.

ugh...walk the lead off batter......almost always leads to trouble....and Burns is out of the game....

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well....it's Greenhill anyway.

Well.....sure hate to see him so early...it is a long way to the end of the game...

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well.....sure hate to see him so early...it is a long way to the end of the game...

Probably just going with his best guy in the highest leverage situation.  I would assume he's not the last to be out there

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Probably just going with his best guy in the highest leverage situation.  I would assume he's not the last to be out there

Yep...worry about the 7th inning when he gets here I guess....and meanwhile a nice DP helps out ...quick 2 outs with runner on 3rd

OK....got out with one run which is not bad.....just HATE it when the lead off batter gets a walk....

Update on Tanner's line as the 3rd run will also be charged to him.  Cruised through 3 innings and then had the mysterious control loss our Saturday starters have gotten in the 4th all year long

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Alright, I'm out everyone.  I'll let Belle and/or 64 bring it home.  WDE!

Ok but we will come looking for you if we lose this lead....?

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Ok but we will come looking for you if we lose this lead....?

Better do this in advance then:  not sure what inning to call it in this time, but get to 11 runs AU!

Archived