Baseball at FL Game 3

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jullien does it again.   Drive high and DEEP to right and its GONE.   Auburn leads 3-0 in the first..   Just like last night.

should note, Holland was hit by a pitch to lead off the game, then a walk.  Fly ball to center, 1 out, then the Homer. 

Well....missed that one too......got tied up at the grocery store and just got back......deja vu it sounds like. 

Thx! War tiger are you doing this and the softball game?? I know you are doing softball bc I’m following. Thx all of you for the updates . 

10 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Belle ....can’t watch so keeping up here. Wondering if the lineup is the same by position.thx!

They just announced.....line-up is the same.....leaving Anthony at first and Venter at third......Ward in LF.

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Thx! War tiger are you doing this and the softball game?? I know you are doing softball bc I’m following. Thx all of you for the updates . 

I'm going to do my best.  I have them both on. :big: 

Umpire squeezing Mitchell.  UF gets a leadoff single as a result on a 3-2 pitch.  Baseball gods don't stand for umpire incompetence and immediately serve up another DP for the Tigers.  B3, 2 out.

Archived