2019 4* SDE Justin Eboigbe (UAt)

WFE12

Keith CB'd to AU

27 offers - Major offers- AU, UA, UGA, TN

Dude looks like a beast, plays like one, and already has good size.

13 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Dude looks like a beast, plays like one, and already has good size.

For real. Shades of Clowney on that first play.

Looks to have a killer instinct 

Thanks for making the thread!
Looks like our Georgia momentum is picking up steam!

Looks like a young Nick Coe to me, would love to add him to the class.

25 minutes ago, bigbird said:

looks very athletic, but his film doesn't show much technique.

That's what Garner is for :)

21 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

That's what Garner is for :)

People said the same for Cowart...

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Never heard technique issues for BC coming out of high school. It was a consistent motor thing with him.

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Now... you didn't say he didn't show dive in the film, you said he didn't show technique.

when is he planning to announce his choice?  My gut feeling is that he will commit to the good guys!!  Us of course of which I am 110% certain!!

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

when is he planning to announce his choice?  My gut feeling is that he will commit to the good guys!!  Us of course of which I am 110% certain!!

Doesn't have a set time yet that I know of.

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

He better hurry. Spots are filling up!!

2 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Now... you didn't say he didn't show dive in the film, you said he didn't show technique.

Byron relied on his size and power against smaller opponents. People I talked with certainly talked about his technique.  Raw is the way he was described.  Yes, he was lazy, but he didn't have good technique either.

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

I agree great speed for his size and a good nose for the ball but on some of the plays he ran over littler players while almost vertical instead of good pad level.  I know this is highlight film but the one other thing that I saw is he seems to have a high end motor never stopping that is why he was able to make some down field plays. He has weakness but Garner is a great teacher with his size and speed he has the potential to be a great player assuming he will listen to Garner..

https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-250-de-justin-eboigbe-reveals-his-final-five

Rivals 250 DE Justin Eboigbe reveals his final five

Kvjsor98cez2zkrcnpet

Rivals.com
sr026rvqhzazmsstrpgfChad Simmons • Rivals.com

really started to blow up late in 2017, then when the new year rolled in, the offers were coming fast and furious. Well over two dozen schools have offered the 6-foot-5, 261 pound athlete defensive lineman out of Forest Park (Ga.) and now only five remain in the race.

The four-star grew up a fan of the Auburn Tigers because of 

, so did they make the cut? Eboigbe breaks it all down.
icons_rivalsdatabase_modal_icon-09d74c9f
czb3jvzdtic0huqwjfbp
NATIONAL
STATE
POSITION

RANK
6'5" | 261 LBS | SDE
FOREST PARK
FOREST PARK, GA
CLASS OF 2019
UNDECIDED

IN HIS OWN WORDS: "It was somewhat tough to get down to five schools, but I can only go to one school, so I am down to the five that have been on my mind the most," said Eboigbe. "My final five schools are Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia and Tennessee. I will commit to one of those schools when I make my decision."

ALABAMA: "It is the prestige of the university that stands out. It is a great feeling on campus. I like coach Kul (Craig Kuligowski, defensive line) and coach [Tosh) Lupoi a lot and they both think I really fit into the scheme there. Coach Nick Saban's track record speaks for itself and they get better there every day. The precedent has been set there."

AUBURN: "I am really liking coach [Rodney] Garner and the way he is coaching and producing defensive linemen. He has a great defensive line now at Auburn and he put a lot of good ones in the NFL when he was at Georgia too. I watched him during spring practice and he really gives each player a lot of attention and I liked that."

CLEMSON: "When I was there for my visit, it was a great feel. I was there for the first spring practice and I liked it a lot. I have gotten to know coach [Todd] Bates and I talk to coach [Brent] Venables and coach Dabo Swinney pretty well too. I like how I fit into the scheme there and I think coach Bates can develop me. Their defense has been one of the best in the nation the last few years, so they are doing good things there."

GEORGIA: "I think the coaching staff at Georgia is great. I have gotten really close with coach [Tray] Scott and we have been in contact a lot. He is a younger coach who can relate to me and I really feel he could develop me as a player. I feel Kirby Smart is bringing Georgia back. They have been blowing it up over the past year."

TENNESSEE: "With Tennessee, it is about development. Coach [Tracy] Rocker has a great track record and he actually started recruiting me when he was at Georgia. He was one of the first coaches to come by the school to see me and he really knows how to coach defensive linemen. He really knows how to make his players the best they can be and I like that."

NEXT: "I do not have any visits scheduled right now, but I may take a few this summer. I am just going to take my time and weigh the options I have. I am down to five schools, so I am going to focus on them. I know I will see each of the five schools at least one more time before I make my decision."

DECISION TIMELINE: "It is probably going to be after the season when I commit. I will probably take my official visits during the season. It is not really going to be about how a school plays this season or who wins the most games, but about how I feel. I want to have the feeling of being at home. I want to have that different feeling on one campus and when I feel that, I know that is the school for me."

RIVALS REACTION: Eboigbe is in no rush to make his decision, so expect him to take his time and to not make a decision until he knows 100-percent where he wants to go. He is doing his homework behind the scenes, developing relationships and searching for the perfect fit. Some feel it could be an Auburn vs. Georgia battle for Eboigbe, but he has made it clear that there are no favorites at this time. He will attend games this season and take official visits in the fall and that will be the deciding factor. It will be all about the feel he has on each campus.

We made his top 5 if nothing else.

His predictions are 50/50 right now with Keith in our corner! I really like when Keith projects a guy to us.

If we continue to get some of the cream of the crop in Georgia away from Uga, we will set the tone for years to come with letting Kirby know that we mean business and will get our fair share of Georgia players to sign with Auburn. I like this trend and feel that it is something we can build on more and more each year.

On 5/2/2018 at 3:19 PM, bigbird said:

Agreed, Bird. There is a lot of potential here but he needs a lot of coaching still. 

• 1 month later...

Another surprise. Last I heard AU was leading.

Not worth a welp IMO with the work we are doing on the DL. Also It's very possible AU told JE we got our guy in Handy & don't have a spot for him so he committed to Bama.

Archived