Travis Williams The Recruiter

WFE12

4 hours ago, kd4au said:

That was a smart move by Gus if he is the one that handed it to T-Will. It surprises me that you would not be thrilled with T-Will and the job he has done with LB'ers and LB'er recruiting. 

Who had the area before TWill? 

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Who had the area before TWill? 

I believe it was Rodney Garner.

On 5/2/2018 at 4:52 PM, lionheartkc said:

One thing that the article doesn't mention that I think really bodes well for him, and will for Kodi as he continues to improve as a recruiter, is that both of them basically are Auburn. They played here, they started coaching here, and in T-Will's case, he pretty much been a fixture here since he got into coaching. Nothing sells a place better than someone who is truly part of that place and that place is a part of them. 

TWill and Kodi are total opposites in terms of how they recruit. TWill is full energy and Kodi is laid back. (This isn't a knock on Kodi.) 

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

TWill and Kodi are total opposites in terms of how they recruit. TWill is full energy and Kodi is laid back. (This isn't a knock on Kodi.) 

Not surprised.  Still, I bet they both get that twinkle in their eye when they talk about Auburn.

This is what's up. 

I had to look up DJ Scream, because there are a LOT of rappers in Atlanta, but dude has half of them on one of his tracks. Our coach is one degree removed from 2 Chainz, Future and Gucci Mane. That is no joke. And they're hanging out together on Atlanta hip hop radio?? And he's tweeting pics with TWill's twitter handle and him wearing AU gear? Y'all. 

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This is what's up. 

I had to look up DJ Scream, because there are a LOT of rappers in Atlanta, but dude has half of them on one of his tracks. Our coach is one degree removed from 2 Chainz, Future and Gucci Mane. That is no joke. And they're hanging out together on Atlanta hip hop radio?? And he's tweeting pics with TWill's twitter handle and him wearing AU gear? Y'all. 

That makes for some fun nuggets to share with recruits. #justsayin

3 hours ago, AidiAU said:

That makes for some fun nuggets to share with recruits. #justsayin

He's also supposed to get a famous rapper to come down here too.

On 5/8/2018 at 2:55 PM, McLoofus said:

This is what's up. 

DJ scream been putting on for Atlanta way before guys like zaytoven and maetro boom (from Missouri but produces a lot of Atlanta beats). Not to mention , dude is like 6’7 haha. T-Will doing it for the culture! 

On 5/5/2018 at 6:13 PM, Mikey said:

I'm thrilled with him and his results. I'm simply not into worship mode.

That needs to change. IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I beg you.  You were quick to defend herb hand and are now doing so with brown and grimes. 2 guys who have not really done anything remotely to earn it but you seem to downplay if not downright dismiss what T Will has done. I think there are others and not just me who have noticed this. It makes no sense. I think everyone who knows your affinity and love for LB'ers are perplexed at this. The man who is infusing the most LB talent we have had on campus since HE was a player and all it gets is basically a E shrug from you.  WHY?

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

That needs to change. IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I beg you.  You were quick to defend herb hand and are now doing so with brown and grimes. 2 guys who have not really done anything remotely to earn it but you seem to downplay if not downright dismiss what T Will has done. I think there are others and not just me who have noticed this. It makes no sense. I think everyone who knows your affinity and love for LB'ers are perplexed at this. The man who is infusing the most LB talent we have had on campus since HE was a player and all it gets is basically a E shrug from you.  WHY?

To provide balance, my friend, balance. T-Will is a good recruiter but the worship has gone overboard. A dose of reality is needed from time to time to keep things level. Not sure where the "You defended Hand" stuff is coming from. It's quite possible that I did defend Hand at some point in time but he certainly wasn't one I considered to be a major loss when Texas hired him away. Maybe I commented because we then missed on some recruits that Hand was working on but that's a temporary thing that will happen with any coach that leaves right before signing day.

Getting a commitment from Pappoe deserves a big War Eagle for the entire staff, indeed for the entire university. T-Will played a key part but he didn't play the only part and that is true for every recruit we have signed and will sign. It's always a team effort.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

To provide balance, my friend, balance. T-Will is a good recruiter but the worship has gone overboard. A dose of reality is needed from time to time to keep things level. Not sure where the "You defended Hand" stuff is coming from. It's quite possible that I did defend Hand at some point in time but he certainly wasn't one I considered to be a major loss when Texas hired him away. Maybe I commented because we then missed on some recruits that Hand was working on but that's a temporary thing that will happen with any coach that leaves right before signing day.

Getting a commitment from Pappoe deserves a big War Eagle for the entire staff, indeed for the entire university. T-Will played a key part but he didn't play the only part and that is true for every recruit we have signed and will sign. It's always a team effort.

WHY I OUGHTA gif you for this!!!! But for once I will actually give you a response that is not layered in GIF form! haha. WHO DO I HAVE TO BLAME for you being such a contrarian?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO I ask???? Because that is all this is. Cause all you basically said is you are going the other direction because everyone else is moving one way.I remember a comment from you when calvin anderson went to tejas. Something along the lines of BUT I THOUGHT HAND COULD NOT RECRUIT. When in reality calvin anderson was always going to texas. The worship has gone overboard?! I say he has not got enough credit. You more than anyone else know how much our LB recruiting has been suffering for yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaars. And what does he do? totally flips the room upside down on it's head and injects a ton of new talent that was greatly needed in to it. Not to mention the past 2 seasons have been our 2 best seasons of LB play since the tubs era. He is the complete package. A great coach and developer of talent on the field and he also goes and gets a lot of talent off the field. Are you sure it is more than just balance? Because you took a HEAVY HEAVY hand to him basically blaming him and him alone for missing on wayna morris. Were you a  big time Karibi Dede fan and you detested how T Will got most of the love first as a player and now a coach?! lol I am just trying to make sense of this.  hmmmmmmm something does not add up. T Will is a homegrown talent that is Auburn to the core. You should be elated like the rest of us for the incredible job he has done! You know more than anyone how tough it is to come in and be a excellent recruiter and coach with no full time on the field position in college to speak of RIGHT AWAY. He truly is a prodigy.  P.S. I could see you not believing the hype if it was say T ROB who you had this opinion who has only been under muschamps watchful eye a defensive guru that has def bolstered his recruiting and coaching being able to lean on him at every stop.

Just one little thing to interject @GwillMac6. Don't forget to give some love to our boy Kevin Steele when it comes to the linebacker turn around. After all, he may be our DC, but he was brought up coaching linebackers. I'm sure he's had some influence on their resurgence.

Now back to your regularly scheduled T-Will worship.

10 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Just one little thing to interject @GwillMac6. Don't forget to give some love to our boy Kevin Steele when it comes to the linebacker turn around. After all, he may be our DC, but he was brought up coaching linebackers. I'm sure he's had some influence on their resurgence.

Now back to your regularly scheduled T-Will worship.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! Steele is the frickin man. So happy to have him. He has done a incredible job.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WHY I OUGHTA gif you for this!!!! But for once I will actually give you a response that is not layered in GIF form! haha. WHO DO I HAVE TO BLAME for you being such a contrarian?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO I ask???? Because that is all this is. Cause all you basically said is you are going the other direction because everyone else is moving one way.I remember a comment from you when calvin anderson went to tejas. Something along the lines of BUT I THOUGHT HAND COULD NOT RECRUIT. When in reality calvin anderson was always going to texas. The worship has gone overboard?! I say he has not got enough credit. You more than anyone else know how much our LB recruiting has been suffering for yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaars. And what does he do? totally flips the room upside down on it's head and injects a ton of new talent that was greatly needed in to it. Not to mention the past 2 seasons have been our 2 best seasons of LB player since the tubs era. He is the complete package. A great coach and developer of talent on the field and he also goes and gets a lot of talent off the field. Are you sure it is more than just balance? Because you took a HEAVY HEAVY hand to him basically blaming him and him alone for missing on wayna morris. Were you a  big time Karibi Dede fan and you detested how T Will got most of the love first as a player and now a coach?! lol I am just trying to make sense of this.  hmmmmmmm something does not add up. T Will is a homegrown talent that is Auburn to the core. You should be elated like the rest of us for the incredible job he has done! You know more than anyone how tough it is to come in and be a excellent recruiter and coach with no full time on the field position in college to speak of RIGHT AWAY. He truly is a prodigy.  P.S. I could see you not believing the hype if it was say T ROB who you had this opinion who has only been under muschamps watchful eye a defensive guru that has def bolstered his recruiting and coaching having him to lean on at every stop.

D6758DA0-A636-497F-8574-6010E9FD8C59.gif

92C740DB-C12A-4A72-A41E-4DBED9DD8DA7.gif

37 minutes ago, fredst said:

D6758DA0-A636-497F-8574-6010E9FD8C59.gif

92C740DB-C12A-4A72-A41E-4DBED9DD8DA7.gif

new day.gif

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WHY I OUGHTA gif you for this!!!! But for once I will actually give you a response that is not layered in GIF form! haha. WHO DO I HAVE TO BLAME for you being such a contrarian?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO I ask???? Because that is all this is. Cause all you basically said is you are going the other direction because everyone else is moving one way.I remember a comment from you when calvin anderson went to tejas. Something along the lines of BUT I THOUGHT HAND COULD NOT RECRUIT. When in reality calvin anderson was always going to texas. The worship has gone overboard?! I say he has not got enough credit. You more than anyone else know how much our LB recruiting has been suffering for yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaars. And what does he do? totally flips the room upside down on it's head and injects a ton of new talent that was greatly needed in to it. Not to mention the past 2 seasons have been our 2 best seasons of LB play since the tubs era. He is the complete package. A great coach and developer of talent on the field and he also goes and gets a lot of talent off the field. Are you sure it is more than just balance? Because you took a HEAVY HEAVY hand to him basically blaming him and him alone for missing on wayna morris. Were you a  big time Karibi Dede fan and you detested how T Will got most of the love first as a player and now a coach?! lol I am just trying to make sense of this.  hmmmmmmm something does not add up. T Will is a homegrown talent that is Auburn to the core. You should be elated like the rest of us for the incredible job he has done! You know more than anyone how tough it is to come in and be a excellent recruiter and coach with no full time on the field position in college to speak of RIGHT AWAY. He truly is a prodigy.  P.S. I could see you not believing the hype if it was say T ROB who you had this opinion who has only been under muschamps watchful eye a defensive guru that has def bolstered his recruiting and coaching being able to lean on him at every stop.

I suggest that you make an appointment with your family doctor. Show this post to him and he'll prescribe some chill pills for you. You'll be glad you took that first step.

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I suggest that you make an appointment with your family doctor. Show this post to him and he'll prescribe some chill pills for you. You'll be glad you took that first step.

You want me to take more pills?! Pills is the reason I am in this state of mind right now!!!! You are encouraging more drug use?! YOU HIPPIE!!! You must think you are still in woodstock! lol ? And just a reminder crazy lunatic fringes like muhhhhhhh are the reason Jordan Hare is the loudest stadium in the country week in week out. WOOOO!!! LETS GO!  I WILL NOT SIT DOWN sir who sits behind me when you ask. BUUUUT That is another topic for another off season discussion for another day. 

pills.gif

Archived