2019 5* CB Andrew Booth (Clemson)

1TexasTiger

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:

Booth not on the list of visitors this weekend.  Is this not the BBQ?

Yes. Even if he doesn't come today he will be here before the dead period Wednesday.

The guy posting in this thread PM me as I forgot who you are.

Also a reminder for everyone on the board please stop posting VIP info. It's against site rules. Some VIP posts have crept up the past couple of days. And no, posts from the SEC Rant can not be brought over here without a public link. Even though their site is public, info posted over there originating from a VIP source can not be brought over here. If you post info please post a link or state where you got the info.

Thanks!

Keith says Booth left Clemson late last night.

That’s not VIP, I just can’t figure out how to quote him. It’s in the BBQ comments section.

2 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I just can’t figure out how to quote him

Scroll to highlight the text you want, right click, left click "Copy", come to AUF & right click in a dialogue box, left click "Paste", scroll to highlight the text again, lastly click on the quotation marks in the dialogue box then submit reply like this...

Keith just now on Booth

No sign of Booth. My guess is, AU will get him on campus sometime before Aug. 1 and try to get him without a bunch of other recruits around.We will see.

10 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Keith says Booth left Clemson late last night.

That’s not VIP, I just can’t figure out how to quote him. It’s in the BBQ comments section.

I'm guessing this is a good thing?  I.e. Did he leave early?

13 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

I'm guessing this is a good thing?  I.e. Did he leave early?

Don’t know what his plans were. Just know he left last night (Friday).

Has Booth gone MIA on us? sounds like no one has heard from him, may not be a good sign for us?

25 minutes ago, Roos said:

Has Booth gone MIA on us? sounds like no one has heard from him, may not be a good sign for us?

Clemson has regained leverage after getting the last visit before the 1st Summer dead period & getting the only visit so far in this open period. Got to get him & some family the next couple of days.

ETA: Could explain why we have broadened our CB scope.

AU looks to have a good DB class, but it still stings to lose an elite talent like this. Hoped Pappoe could reel him in.
Dabo has taken Clemson to a different level in all aspects. Hate to say it.

2 minutes ago, CR said:

AU looks to have a good DB class, but it still stings to lose an elite talent like this. Hoped Pappoe could reel him in.
Dabo has taken Clemson to a different level in all aspects. Hate to say it.

Owen did damn good to get us a little lead following BCW after coming from out of no where to get in the battle.

1 minute ago, Roos said:

Well there is still Puckett, Prichett & Otey among others, right? 

Puckett & Pritchett. Otey appears a ways down the board.

WELP I will now wait till 2020 to check off AU getting a 5 star corner on my crutin bucket list in my lifetime. SMH. SIGHHHHHHHHHHH. Sounds like the battle to land him came down to this weekend. We flat out did not do a better job at selling ourselves to get him back on campus for the BBQ. No doubt OP was trying like hell to make it happen. 

t.gif

...and you know Booth was part of the reason a lot of our guys were talking about a top-5 class. Other than (and I'm sure including) Haselwood, he's gotta be the top guy left on our board. 

Him not showing up for our BBQ thing made me start to think "he's not interested". There were a few other key targets that weren't here either. We currently have, in Nix and Pappoe, two commits that are as hard working and prestigious as we're ever likely to have in the same year. I guess we're testing the water on exactly how much difference that makes.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Him not showing up for our BBQ thing made me start to think "he's not interested". There were a few other key targets that weren't here either. We currently have, in Nix and Pappoe, two commits that are as hard working and prestigious as we're ever likely to have in the same year. I guess we're testing the water on exactly how much difference that makes.

Who else didn't show up this weekend?

Archived