1TexasTiger

2019 5* CB Andrew Booth

Recommended Posts

I think it's time for a thread on this guy. He's one I really hope we can close. 

Edited by ellitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 minute ago, 1TexasTiger said:

I think it's time for a thread on this guy. He's one I really hope we can close. 

Wow...I'm surprised we didn't have one yet! He would be an insane addition

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paging Mr. Pappoe. Your presence is requested on the recruiting trail.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already know that this is one of OP's "secrets" he alluded to. Booth doesn't like the attention as much and it's hard to get a read on him but if we get him to come for BCW.....Watch out pussycat!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what reason do we have to believe we are in consideration? I'm not questioning it. I'm just ignorant of what the story is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shabby said:

what reason do we have to believe we are in consideration? I'm not questioning it. I'm just ignorant of what the story is.

Reports. I think Chad Simmons had one on him recently that's free.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Visiting this weekend

 

On 5/3/2018 at 1:58 PM, ellitor said:

Paging Mr. Pappoe. Your presence is requested on the recruiting trail.

Nuff said...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CJ4Six said:

Ben Wolk CB's him to Auburn today.

Wow 😮 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

Is Woodson his lead recruiter?

He is in T-Will's area. That's normally who sees him off campus, the coach whose area he lives in.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, War to the Eagle said:

Has Booth said anything about a commitment timetable?

No. Ben or Keith said it could happen after his season or next week. He doesn't show his cards much. Who knows? Hopefully it's soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

No. Ben or Keith said it could happen after his season or next week. He doesn't show his cards much. Who knows? Hopefully it's soon.

Durn, yeah his sister is more likely to spill than him. I'd be surprised if he doesn't visit a few times first. Probably don't want him to decide super soon to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure Gus gets a Corner Booth at Waffle House if he asks. Let's hope that will work in recruiting too. 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Is Woodson his lead recruiter?

No. Even better. T-Will

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Has Booth said anything about a commitment timetable?

Not really. Trying to lay low. Something refreshing from a 5*.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zeek said:

Durn, yeah his sister is more likely to spill than him. I'd be surprised if he doesn't visit a few times first. Probably don't want him to decide super soon to be honest.

Yeah I knew yesterday would've been too early. He is very mature and seems to have everything together. Him visiting two weeks in a row is encouraging though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love being In the Lead! Let's take this guy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strong chance OP is in his ear? I imagine he can relate well to him...

Was Derrick Brown a 5 Star?  Random, but he’s another recruit I always think of as being quiet and not showy. That kind of attitude is one reason I love me some DB! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

Strong chance OP is in his ear? I imagine he can relate well to him...

Was Derrick Brown a 5 Star?  Random, but he’s another recruit I always think of as being quiet and not showy. That kind of attitude is one reason I love me some DB! 

Yes to OP being in his ear.

 

And yes. One of the best things about Derrick’s recruitment was he was lowkey and then spurned the Puppies.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now