O-Line Tackle Prognosis for this year

AuburnNTexas

I would like one of the more knowledgeable Posters to expound on our current possible tackles I may have left somebody out.

All appear to be ideal size 6'5" to 6'7" 295 pounds plus. From what I have heard all are pretty good athletes. I have seen articles that both Princes are very strong and can move.

Ashley coming out of High School people were talking about being a freshmen starter came in over weight. Is it bad coaching by Hand, can Grimes turn him around?

Both Princes are new to the game at what point will one or the other be able to match their game against their Physical attributes

Tackle

Ashley 6' 6" 330 - Why hasn't he taken the job is it technique, toughness, work ethic, etc. ?

Prince Sammons  6'7" 295 - He has the size and supposedly is strong and Agile but new to football this will be his third year. Will he develop into a player

Prince Tega Wanogho 6'7" 300 - He showed flashes last year and at other times looked like was wearing concrete boots.  Has the light come on yet?

Troxell 6'6" 292 - Recovering from a HS injury but I have heard good things about him.

Driscoll - 6'5" not sure of wt. - GT - I watched some of his film we may have a starter

Can Grimes mold at least three of these into solid SEC OT's  this year?

Archived