Your Stink, Your Swamp

RunInRed

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It doesn't further your point at all because you didn't make one.  You made an assumption.  Intellectual dishonesty happens when Fox consistently goes out of it's way to spin things in favor of Trump or outright ignore blatant falsehoods that the man states.  Cavuto called him out on it, which should be commended, because he's actually speaking truth.  Carlson and Hannity (especially Hannity) don't do that.

Let's not all attack at once. Yes, I made an assumption. That's what people do. 

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Also, this is the dumbest thing you've ever written:

"I mean if they were to report the incredible unemployment rate for April, it would just be another thing to disregard. When Trump does well and the news reports it, it’s just Fox being his puppet."

No, this is Fox doing it's job and reporting facts.  Wallace and Smith do this well and consistently over there.  Would be nice if their primary commentators stuck to the facts more often.  As was stated above by Titan, Cavuto's comments are getting attention because it's a rare thing to come from that network since Trump took office.

Wrong. I've written much dumber things. My point is, when the fact favor Trump, the left doesn't even raise an eyebrow. They never acknowledge it. 

12 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

By the way, people like Maddow are just as dumb.  Remember her bombshell special on Trump's taxes?  Yeah, that was stupid.

Not familiar with that. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

It's CNN though. The analysis is basically fact. ;)

Not for me.  I have a functioning brain :)

3 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Wrong. I've written much dumber things. My point is, when the fact favor Trump, the left doesn't even raise an eyebrow. They never acknowledge it. 

1) LOL at the first part.

2) Outside of getting Bin Laden, did the hard right acknowledge good things Obama did?  Or Clinton?  That's politics.  It's why I hope centrists take over in the near future.

5 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Not familiar with that. 

It was bad.  She made a huge deal about "exclusively having Trump's tax returns" and it turned out to be a whole lotta nothing.  Typical Maddow over-sensationalizing BS.  Two people worth watching on MSNBC: Chuck Todd and Brian Williams.  They actually report news and have balanced panels that don't scream at each other.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

2) Outside of getting Bin Laden, did the hard right acknowledge good things Obama did?  Or Clinton?  That's politics.  It's why I hope centrists take over in the near future.

If Fox did, it was rare. 

Yes, I wish FOX and MSNBC and CNN and so on and so on weren't the measuring sticks for political classes. They're out of touch with the average American IMO. 

8 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

If Fox did, it was rare. 

Yes, I wish FOX and MSNBC and CNN and so on and so on weren't the measuring sticks for political classes. They're out of touch with the average American IMO. 

Do yourself a favor and listen to POTUS channel on Sirius/XM.  It does a really good job of offering a centrist POV.  Steele (R) and Unger (D) at nights is especially good because they don't see things through a straight left/right prism.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Do yourself a favor and listen to POTUS channel on Sirius/XM.  It does a really good job of offering a centrist POV.  Steele (R) and Unger (D) at nights is especially good because they don't see things through a straight left/right prism.

I'll do that. 

I mean hell even the way news channels talk about SCOTUS. They talk about conservative v liberal judges, when over 90% of the cases SCOTUS decide are not swing vote decisions, nor are they ""political"" in nature. Why don't they cover cases about interpreting a statute in the IRS Code? See what I'm saying? These big outlets deceive people 

9 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Sure it is a fact. Not trying to prove the content within, just that its there. The article speaks for itself. A law student actually knows that there's a very blurry line between fact and opinion, since you want to go there. (That's why the FRE permit lay opinions :))

Sorry but I don't get your point.  Try to put it in layman's terms. :-\

hahaha an no "reputable" voices say otherwise? 

Possibly. But please note I didn't say "all" reputable sources.

hahaha

The world would be a better place if you approached Russia and Stormy Daniels the same way

Sorry, but I don't get your point.  The comments made by Trump on Stormy Daniels are part of the record.  

He lied.

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Sorry, but I don't get your point.  The comments made by Trump on Stormy Daniels are part of the record.  

He lied.

Part of what record? 

19 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Can’t keep up with the law student?

Possibly.

Care to restate it for a "halfwit" in straightforward language? (It will be good practice for trying to relate to a jury.)

Quoting from above: "The GOP nominee has lost all touch with reality"

Is this guy in a time warp? Trump is the President of the United States. He ceased being the GOP nominee after the election of 2016. Talk about a bulls***ter! Lizza be crusin' down de-nile on a raft of his own fantasy.

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

Possibly.

Care to restate it for a "halfwit" in straightforward language? (It will be good practice for trying to relate to a jury.)

Good practice? How so? The attorney doesn’t need to tell the jury what’s fact and what’s opinion. The judge determines that. The attorney also cannot explain witness testimony to the jury. 

You ok????????

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Good practice? How so? The attorney doesn’t need to tell the jury what’s fact and what’s opinion. The judge determines that. The attorney also cannot explain witness testimony to the jury. 

You ok????????

You're argument style frequently comes across as obtuse and arrogant.  Juries will pick up on that.  You need to work on making arguments using plain, common sense wording.  Obfuscating the difference between facts and opinion ain't gonna cut it.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

You're argument style frequently comes across as obtuse and arrogant.  Juries will pick up on that.  You need to work on making arguments using plain, common sense wording.  Obfustating the difference between facts and opinion ain't gonna cut it.

Thanks for the legal advice. I can tell you’re very intelligent with such matters (not). Lawyers don’t really make “arguments” to the jury nor do they “argue” with others in court. Doing so won’t survive an objection.

Also, we’re not in court, Halfwit.

19 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

It’s just cute how you color your descriptions. The “record” lol!!!!

How are Trumps statements not a part of the record?  :dunno:

Are you now going to obfuscate what "record" means?

I suppose as a Trump supporter, you consider pointing out the simple facts to be a liberal trick, huh?

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

How are Trumps statements not a part of the record?  :dunno:

Are you now going to obfuscate what "record" means?

I suppose as a Trump supporter, you consider pointing out the simple facts to be a liberal trick, huh?

No, but only acknowledging the facts that fall in your favor is a Homer trick that fools no one. Your “record” is probably only filled with “simple facts,” none of which really favor Trump. 

Am I right orrrr.........?

Archived