Prayer Requested

AU-24

Prayer has been requested for a longtime poster on AUC/247 named Freebird who has had major health issues over the past few years.

I believe the entire AU Family would be more than happy to send prayers his way. He is one of those Great Guys who never starts problems or even contradicts anyone.

Even when one can say whatever one wants; he is always commenting positively about AU!

I will say a prayer.  God is good!

Will say a prayer for him and his family. Sounds like a great guy.  Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.  

25 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Prayer has been requested for a longtime poster on AUC/247 named Freebird who has had major health issues over the past few years.

I believe the entire AU Family would be more than happy to send prayers his way. He is one of those Great Guys who never starts problems or even contradicts anyone.

Even when one can say whatever one wants; he is always commenting positively about AU!

A positive force for AU......nice to hear about those.  Always nice to be able to pray for a fellow AU supporter.....

Prayers said for sure! God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Archived