Softball vs. Chattanooga game 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Veach 1st pitch swinging and singles to left.    Runners on 1st and 2nd for Dowell.

What  !! ! ! !      ?      ESPN+ wants to charge me extra for this game?      Never gonna happen..

pitch home, throw to 2nd to get fornis off the base, nobody was at 2nd, throw goes to enter, Fornis moves to 3rd, and the throw to 3rd gets by her and fornis scores.  7-0.  Veach goes to 3rd.  2 error son the play.  DOwell pops it up to short to end the inning.    Auburn leads 7-0 after 6 1/2

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

What  !! ! ! !      ?      ESPN+ wants to charge me extra for this game?      Never gonna happen..

Just when i think I'm missing something by not having this thing....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

ESPN+ is a new addition that just launched a week ago.     You can do a 7 day trial and cancel though.   If this were at home, it wouldn't be on ESPN+, it would be on the regular SECN+.

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

ESPN+ is a new addition that just launched a week ago.     You can do a 7 day trial and cancel though.   If this were at home, it wouldn't be on ESPN+, it would be on the regular SECN+.

Thanks...I noticed the free trial but did not want to spend a week figuring out how to get the cookies off my computer if I decided to take advantage of the trial and then wanted to cancel. 

Glad to see AU getting some hits though guess I'm not sure whether this will translate to success when Osorio is in the circle.....but at least it helps some of the stats.

Thanks for helping keep us up to date with the progress of the game. 

Bilodeau gives up 2 walks in the 7th, but shuts the door and Auburn wins 7-0. 

36 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Snow chops it back to the pitcher, throw to 3rd to get the lead runner  2 out.s   McCrackin up. She drops a bunt down, but umpire calls her out (I assume being out of the box).  That ends the top 6th.   6-0 Tigers.

I think that's the first righthanded batter I've seen called out for that.

19 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Thanks...I noticed the free trial but did not want to spend a week figuring out how to get the cookies off my computer if I decided to take advantage of the trial and then wanted to cancel. 

Glad to see AU getting some hits though guess I'm not sure whether this will translate to success when Osorio is in the circle.....but at least it helps some of the stats.

Thanks for helping keep us up to date with the progress of the game. 

You can also get LiveStats, but you'll miss WT's judgment as to whether a runner was actually out.  Also, those 2-error plays are difficult to figure out.

3 hours ago, OlderWhiskey said:

I think that's the first righthanded batter I've seen called out for that.

She bunted the ball and it bounced up and hit her out of the box. 

4 hours ago, OlderWhiskey said:

You can also get LiveStats, but you'll miss WT's judgment as to whether a runner was actually out.  Also, those 2-error plays are difficult to figure out.

True, if I can't see it for myself, it's good to have WT complaining about the officiating and such so I know what to be upset about.....:)

Archived