Softball vs. Chattanooga game 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Veach sends one HIGH and DEEP to left and its GONE.   Tigers lead 6-0.   Dowell, Podany and Draper now coming up.

Podany loops one to shallow left and the left fielder comes up and makes a really nice diving catch. 1  out.  Draper up again and Draper puts a bunt down and beats the throw. 

Snow lines it hard to 1st, but caught and Draper is doubled up to end the top 4th.   Auburn leads 6-0

Glad to see Kendall get a hold of one.  I would love for her power to return. 

McCrackin, Shea and Snow coming up in the 5th.    6-0 Tigers.   Let's get 2 more here and end it in the bottom half.

How are you watching the game? 

Snow walks.  Runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out.  Pitching change for Chattanooga

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

How are you watching the game? 

TV    :lol:     seriously, I'm watching through my Amazon fire stick and ESPN+

Rivera singles to right, McCrackin comes around 3rd and heads home and throw comes home and umpire calls her out at home.  I'm not sure she was out.  Tag was up at her head.    Runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs.  Veach chops it to 3rd and 3rd baseman steps on the bag to end the inning.  Auburn leads 6-0

Swindle gives up a single but nothing else.    Auburn coming up.   Crocker in to pinch hit  I believe for Dowell.

Crocker drives one to the gap in left center and to the wall.  Crocker stands up at 2nd with a double to lead off the 6th.

7 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Ashlee Swindle in to pitch the bottom 5th. 

Great opportunity to let one of the youngsters have a shot.

Snow chops it back to the pitcher, throw to 3rd to get the lead runner  2 out.s   McCrackin up. She drops a bunt down, but umpire calls her out (I assume being out of the box).  That ends the top 6th.   6-0 Tigers.

Shea, Tannon Snow and Rivera due up.  Shea lines it to short.  1 out.

Archived