2019 3* S Aaron Beasley (Vols)

WFE12

17 offers-FSU, UGA,Clemson,AU,TN among others 

Visited this past weekend, has visited in the past

AU believed to be the leader

AU looking for him to fill the free safety role

Don't think he's a take right now. At the moment AU may be looking at Safety as Sheffield 1 & done.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't think he's a take right now. At the moment AU may be looking at Safety as Sheffiels 1 & done.

Really..Wow. I really want to see more film of Sheffield at Safety. In his highlights there was like two plays. 

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Really..Wow. I really want to see more film of Sheffield at Safety. In his highlights there was like two plays. 

It doesn't matter what you or any of us want. Reality is Steele took over his recruitment for a reason. He has seen enough of him at Safety & wants him. Given Steele's track record that should be good enough for us.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It doesn't matter what you or any of us want. Reality is Steele took over his recruitment for a reason. He has seen enough of him at Safety & wants him. Given Steele's track record that should be good enough for us.

I agree that Steele has the better judgement and I want Sheffield. I was just saying I would like to see more on film at safety that's all.

IMG_1168.GIF

I am stoked that a kid this good might be a backup plan that we probably won't need to use. DB recruiting could be off the charts if we do land Sheffeld and Boothe and can let a player like this go.

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I agree that Steele has the better judgement and I want Sheffield. I was just saying I would like to see more on film at safety that's all.

IMG_1168.GIF

I was being relaxed although direct. My bad my post didn't come across that way.

I love the size of the safeties we've been focusing on the last two cycles. To me 6'1-6'3 195- 215 is ideal

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I was being relaxed although direct. My bad my post didn't come across that way.

All good. Can always be confusion at times texting..Reminds me of this skit

I guess we can scrap this thread. I didn't know we were just going for one safety.

34 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Love me some Key and Peeele

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I guess we can scrap this thread. I didn't know we were just going for one safety.

I believe it's 1 true safety and one flex safety that can play nickle as well.

9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

No need to scrap the thread. Not definite he's not a take now & if so not a definite he will not be a take later. Plus the syaff can still decide to take another Safety in the class.

13 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Best video to describe some people on this board lol

I do like this kids size but I think we have some better options before we would go with him. Who knows, maybe he gets taken anyways.

War Eagle guys and have a good Tuesday

That dude is a flat out player.  If he isn't a take then Sheffield is going to be special

• 1 month later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2019 3* S Aaron Beasley (Vols)

Archived