New MNF broadcast team...

tigerman1186

Booger...Jason Witten and Joe Tessitore (former SEC network play-by-play man)....is it just me, but Joe was one announcer I couldn't stand...the man talks too much!!!! He makes every small thing a giant issue....hopefully this means he's out calling games for the SEC....at least this is my feelings...look forward to Booger and Jason...but I'll have to turn the volume down when Joe goes on his spealls (?)....

On 5/10/2018 at 11:28 AM, tigerman1186 said:

Booger...Jason Witten and Joe Tessitore (former SEC network play-by-play man)....is it just me, but Joe was one announcer I couldn't stand...the man talks too much!!!! He makes every small thing a giant issue....hopefully this means he's out calling games for the SEC....at least this is my feelings...look forward to Booger and Jason...but I'll have to turn the volume down when Joe goes on his spealls (?)....

We gonna throw hands over this!!!!!!! You probaly will rock me and knock my a$$ out because I can fight about as well as Mike Dubose can coach but I AM NOT JUST GOING TO SIT AROUND AND LET YOU TALK #$%& about muhhhhhhhh boy joe t like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. PRAISE THE GOOD LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD SEAN MCDONOUGH IS NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His nasily and whiny voice made MNF feel small time. Omgsh I despised him. Working with him probaly drove Gruden back to the nfl! haha. That and 100 million other reasons. Joe T has that iconic big game feel voice that gives me chills! So happy for him! He has come a long way from Davey Jones Locker and all the fun hijinks him and Rod Gilmore did on the friday night college football game on espn. Booger has really moved up the ladder quickly at espn. I would say he is a rising star but man he has already arrived and made it. Intrigued to see if Jason Witten can even be half as good as his BFF Romo. Smart business decision though regardless by him. Either play 1 or 2 more years and make a few million or make 5 million a year doing MNF for the potential to do it a long time.

On 5/10/2018 at 6:19 PM, Shift said:

Nah, Joe Tessitore is great announcer.  I like him.

WE FAM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaking love this take. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Archived