2019 4* LB Donte Starks (LSU)

Zeek

dontestarks.jpgDonte Starks / ILB / 6-1 / 225 / Marrero, LA

24 College Offers including: LSU, Auburn, Arizona, Arkansas, Clemson, FSU, Georgia, Texas, TAMU, Miss State, et. al.

Unofficially visited March 24th, 2018 and has a set commitment date of July 8th; which also happens to be his 18th birthday.

It is believed to be a LSU v Auburn battle.

http://www.hudl.com/v/28LfM2

3 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

@RunInRed why are video links from hudl not linking video any more?  I added one to another thread and it is just the link as well

@Zeek You have to go to the player's hudl video and click on the "embed" option then copy the code. On your AUfamily post click the source button, paste the embed code into the post and then click source again.

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen anything lately on him. Seems to still be an LSU lean as CB's go. 

Edit: LSU

FWIW I think LSU commits or leans may be in play til the end. I got Coach O going 6-6 & getting das boot!

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

FWIW I think LSU commits or leans may be in play til the end. I got Coach O going 6-6 & getting das boot!

they could potentially be a gold mine once the gayou bengals go belly-up this year. i’m picking up what you’re laying down.

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 4* LB Donte Starks (LSU)
13 hours ago, ellitor said:

yep its going to be a lot of negative recruiting against LSU and coach O this year.

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

yep its going to be a lot of negative recruiting against LSU and coach O this year.

I know we won't participate, at least to the level that others will, but I'd be okay with it if we gave an honest opinion to recruits and stayed in touch with their commits just in case. 

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I know we won't participate, at least to the level that others will, but I'd be okay with it if we gave an honest opinion to recruits and stayed in touch with their commits just in case. 

Oh I'LL participate...

Coach O sucks!  LSU sucks!  Their fans smell like corndogs and stale bourbon!

Go to Auburn instead :wareagle:

Just now, AUsince72 said:

Oh I'LL participate...

Coach O sucks!  LSU sucks!  Their fans smell like corndogs and stale bourbon!

Go to Auburn instead :wareagle:

I did not wear a shirt that said these things when I went to a game there, but I was treated as though I had, and I therefore agree with all of those things. (The coach at the time was Gerry Dinard-O, so it still works.)

(Out of likes.)

18 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It's why you build your own relationships with recruits.. If Coach O's staff gets the pink slip we could have a major relationship advantage.

Just now, ellitor said:

It's why you build your own relationships with recruits.. If Coach O's staff gets the pink slip we could have a major relationship advantage.

Word. 

Just now, ellitor said:

Loof with his likes...

hand_money_over.gif

Dude. I totally hit the laughing reaction before being reminded of what *we just talked about*. 

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Dude. I totally hit the laughing reaction before being reminded of what *we just talked about*. 

Just come back to it in a few hours & hit the laugh emoji.

I'm out right now too BTW.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Just come back to it in a few hours & hit the laugh emoji.

I'm out right now too BTW.

Until then. (No need to point out who the guy in the middle is, but I hope he's not pissed when he finds out we nabbed a couple of his brewskies.)

Image result for two bored guys gif

What is the line on how long it will take Mikey to come to this thread to complain about nobody posting info about Starks committing to LSU and only posting gifs? Asking for a friend....

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Loof with his likes...

hand_money_over.gif

Assuming we have message board awards/honors every year...I nominate Loof for most encouraging poster.

15 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Assuming we have message board awards/honors every year...I nominate Loof for most encouraging poster.

Image result for you're doing a great job gif

2 hours ago, fredst said:

What is the line on how long it will take Mikey to come to this thread to complain about nobody posting info about Starks committing to LSU and only posting gifs? Asking for a friend....

You do realize that someone posted on this page that LSU got Starks. Right?

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

You do realize that someone posted on this page that LSU got Starks. 

Yes, but it was much more enjoyable to make a smartass post. Plus, it was way too hard to sort through all the meaningless information and gifs to find it.

32 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You may have likes available again Loof. I just got some back.

Loof should have unlimited likes so that we can all feel good about ourselves!!

11 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:
2 hours ago, fredst said:

You do realize that someone posted on this page that LSU got Starks.

giphy.gif

Archived