** 2019 4* CB/Nickel Zion Puckett commits to AU!!!

ellitor

Just now, ellitor said:

Depth ain't as much of a factor in game 2 of a season than if they played later in the season. SC pulls one of those crazy early season home games to get the W much like when they shocked Bama 35-21 in 2010.

I’m not saying SC can’t beat UGA I just don’t think down the road they can keep the pace as the schedule goes on.  Still have to remember UT and UF will still have more “talent” on their rosters.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

UGA's schedule is a complete joke.

Sept. 1 AUSTIN PEAY
Sept. 8 at South Carolina
Sept. 15 MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE
Sept. 22 at Missouri
Sept. 29 TENNESSEE
Oct. 6 VANDERBILT
Oct. 13 at LSU
Oct. 27 Florida (Jacksonville)
Nov. 3 at Kentucky
Nov. 10 AUBURN
Nov. 17 MASSACHUSETTS
Nov. 24 GEORGIA TECH

I was gonna say, "Don't they have to play at least one OOC Power 5 school?", and then the 5th time I looked it over I finally noticed Georgia Tech.  :realmad:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

Otey to Arkansas per Al.com. So much for a delayed announcement. Come on down Zion!

One doesn't affect the other. Otey is a ways down the board. Zion is still 2 weeks away from a commitment.

Also I have a somewhat bold prediction on Otey. He's a 4* now. I predict he ends up a 3*.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

One doesn't affect the other. Otey is a ways down the board. Zion is still 2 weeks away from a commitment.

Also I have a somewhat bold prediction on Otey. He's a 4* now. I predict he ends up a 3*.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2018 at 10:56 PM, oracle79 said:

I was gonna say, "Don't they have to play at least one OOC Power 5 school?", and then the 5th time I looked it over I finally noticed Georgia Tech.  :realmad:

Damn their worst case scenario would be (9-3). Losses to South Carolina, Auburn, and LSU. Realistically we should be their only loss and I do think they’re a weakened team. Lots of losses on defense and I think their offense will struggle more without two NFL Running Backs then they realize.

I think “reloading” is the acception not the rule. Back on topic, I think Puckett would really dampen the Booth snub and be a big pickup a lot of us seem to need.

Guest lurtz
On 7/27/2018 at 10:56 PM, oracle79 said:

augolf1716 approves this message.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

For some reason I had it in my head he is announcing today. Is that correct?

He announces Friday and Colby Wooden announces tomorrow.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

uat has made a huge push here. Don't think it will be good enough to get Puckett. 

Don’t think it will be good enough for them to get Zion or us to get Zion?

1 hour ago, fredst said:

I think he means Bammer too little, too late 

"Too Little" - you mean Saban - Does this mean WE'RE TOO LATE??????? AGGHHHHHHH!!!

• Like 1

IMHO there is not a hill of beans difference right NOW between Zion & Booth - both are rare air. One being 4* & the other 5* is exhibit A of what "predicted development ceiling" can do to star ratings. 

• Like 1

I can’t find it, but I thought I read it was tonight at half time of a jamboree?? Game. I could have dreamed that too.