** 2019 4* CB/Nickel Zion Puckett commits to AU!!!

ellitor

1 hour ago, War to the Eagle said:

Is there a live stream?

I can’t remember if his game is being televised or not. The commitment will be announced on the Jumbotron at halftime of the game tonight.

14 minutes ago, toddc said:

I can’t find it, but I thought I read it was tonight at half time of a jamboree?? Game. I could have dreamed that too.

You didn’t dream it. It was originally going to be 11 in the morning Eastern time but his coach moved it to a halftime Jumbotron announcement so the entire community could watch and be a part of his big day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You didn’t dream it. It was originally going to be 11 in the morning Eastern time but his coach moved it to a halftime Jumbotron announcement so the entire community could watch and be a part of his big day.

Very cool and another great example of how some of these grander announcements have nothing to do with a kid stroking his own ego. 

• Like 1

Kid had great size and talent! Welcome to the family Mr Puckett. War Eagle right back at ya!

• Like 1

Boom ? booming and not gonna stop!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Is this another one of those “Oops” announcements (thought the announcement was at game tonight)?

No, his school would not allow him to use the Video Board for the announcement tonight so he went ahead with this. 

• Thanks 2

Very subdued announcement and got to the point without any drama. Love that approach. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BOOM!!!
We needed a big CB addition to this class and boy is he one big cat to land! Takes a lot of sting out of the Booth miss and I can't wait to see what he does here. Solid size for a potential nickel CB and that should mean a lot more potential to start early. 

Love the name!

Now if we can get a big time RB and OT this class will really fill our needs!

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Very subdued announcement and got to the point without any drama. Love that approach. 

No-nonsense kid. He's going to fit in well on this squad. Gus continues to build the locker room as he builds the roster. Love it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wow the boom's just keep on coming. Coaches getting it done earlier this year it seems. Another great commit added to an already good class. Welcome to the family ZP and :wareagle::wareagle::wareagle::wareagle: