2019 4* RB Mark-Antony Richards

ellitor

19 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

Watching his film he is an extremely fluid athlete.  He makes every position he plays look easy on both Offense and Defense.

I agree and the more I look at his film the more I like him.  Right now he is my Number 1 RB choice.  Now my opinion and a bunch of money will get you a Starbuck's coffee.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Now my opinion and a bunch of money will get you a Starbuck's coffee.

Can we make that a cup of Joe Muggs from Books-a-Million? As a person that likes coffee, I place that swill Starbucks sells several places behind what's available at any convenience store. However, I agree with your opinion on the RB's. Richards is my first choice!

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Can we make that a cup of Joe Muggs from Books-a-Million? As a person that likes coffee, I place that swill Starbucks sells several places behind what's available at any convenience store. However, I agree with your opinion on the RB's. Richards is my first choice!

Fine by me as I don't drink coffee. My wife and kids spend all my money at Starbuck's.

• 1 month later...

RB recruiting note. Miami just offered NC State RB commit Jamious Griffin. Could mean they don't feel good about either RB we are battling them with, DJ & MAR. On DJ, AU is the fovorite now but still leary of UGA & Bama if they decide to take a 4rd RB & offer. On MAR it's shaping up to being an AU Penn St battle. He has already OVed PSU. Will OV AU this weekend. Waiting til February to sign.

20 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

If Richards or any recruit or his patents, for that matter, asks the coaches about what happened with Asa Martin, just what do they tell them?

There's more room for you. MAR seemed to like the news on twitter of Asa transferring.

4 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

If he's fine with it so am I.

Well reports are the visit went very well so if the subject was approached it was apparently handled well by the staff. As things stand right now it looks like we have a decent shot at getting one of Cain or MAR & may still lead with DJ Williams. Kinda waiting to see if Bama offered him this weekend.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

Well reports are the visit went very well so if the subject was approached it was apparently handled well by the staff. As things stand right now it looks like we have a decent shot at getting one of Cain or MAR & may still lead with DJ Williams. Kinda waiting to see if Bama offered him this weekend.

Hearing anything about the kid from Rome?

1 hour ago, JMassie11 said:

Hearing anything about the kid from Rome?

Nothing more than what’s posted in his thread right now.

On 12/9/2018 at 6:59 PM, ellitor said:

Any chance we take all three? 

8 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Any chance we take all three? 

Would not even get to that question. 3 quality RBs in the same class rarely go to 1 school.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Would not even get to that question. 3 quality RBs in the same class rarely go to 1 school.

But would we sign them if all three were willing to come?

14 minutes ago, kd4au said:

But would we sign them if all three were willing to come?

Given the numbers crunch & needs at other positions in the class, highly unlikely

33 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

https://auburn.247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/TargetPredictions/

Non subscribers can see that Knee-burr put in a CB for Auburn yesterday. 

Thanks Jeff!  Meant to post it yesterday. I think it's dumb as crap they make picks VIP. Not like anyone is placing bets like for sporting events.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Thanks Jeff!  Meant to post it yesterday. I think it's dumb as crap the make picks VIP. Not like anyone is placing bets like for sporting events.

I think they realized last year that there were fellas like me that would check the CB picks while on the john every morning and getting too much information for free. lol

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks Jeff!  Meant to post it yesterday. I think it's dumb as crap they make picks VIP. Not like anyone is placing bets like for sporting events.

I second that.

Question about the finer recruiting points. When an expert gives their CB prediction does that also imply that commitment should be expected in the near future? Or could we still be waiting come February?

Also Richards is not a potential EE correct?

28 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

When an expert gives their CB prediction does that also imply that commitment should be expected in the near future?

No. They get points on their picks for how early they make them.

29 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Or could we still be waiting come February?

At any point.

29 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Also Richards is not a potential EE correct?

No. Not signing til February.

On 12/11/2018 at 4:35 PM, ellitor said:

Did they take away the graph, too?  That was the only way I could logically deduct what school was picked behind paywall. South Carolina insider CB’d Putnam somewhere..

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yes.

Makes sense. The graph was an easy way to tell what the vip picks were. Stupid that they do this but I guess they want more subscribers.

Archived