2019 4* RB Mark-Antony Richards

ellitor

So I see this guy will be here this weekend. Listed as RB b/c that's strictly what we're offering him as? Fine by me. Re-watched his highlights and dude looks like a gamer. Very KJ-like IMO. Similar frame. Patient, one-cut, north-south guy with vision, balance and some pop to him. Features heavily in his team's passing game. I'm okay if we start talking about him a lot.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Listed as RB b/c that's strictly what we're offering him as?

Like him at a number of spots but RB is most preferred.

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 4* RB Mark-Antony Richards
On 6/12/2018 at 9:39 AM, ellitor said:

Like him at a number of spots but RB is most preferred.

So I've seen that we're only after 1 or 2 RBs at the most. If we take Richards, is he a take at RB or most likely another position?

3 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

So I've seen that we're only after 1 or 2 RBs at the most. If we take Richards, is he a take at RB or most likely another position?

RB but he's no where near close to committing so it doesn't matter right now.

1 hour ago, CAS15 said:

Haven't seen any updates. How'd his visit go?

As far as I know there haven’t been any update yet. And if there were we couldn’t post here anyway if they were VIP.

• 2 weeks later...

Just now, toddc said:

I believe this 4-star ATH out of Fla may have a top 10 coming. Big #Auburn target. Could play RB, WR, DB -- versatile dude. Keith tweet !

I glanced over this tweet and I got excited about this since I saw it was Keef who tweeted this and that maybe he was hinting he could be committed to AU tonight. Then I read the tweet more throughly and woooooooooooooooooooooow. what a ledown. top 10?! OHHHHH BOY!!!!!! I hope we make it! lol. Swing and a miss on muhhhhhh part haha.

rt.gif

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I glanced over this tweet and I got excited about this since I saw it was Keef who tweeted this and that maybe he was hinting he could be committed to AU tonight. Then I read the tweet more throughly and woooooooooooooooooooooow. what a ledown. top 10?! OHHHHH BOY!!!!!! I hope we make it! lol. Swing and a miss on muhhhhhh part haha.

rt.gif

In your defense Keith sold the tweet as bad as this....

wwe_wrestling.gif

40 minutes ago, ellitor said:

wwe_wrestling.gif

He def ron sanders'd that tweet! lol

50 minutes ago, ellitor said:

wwe_wrestling.gif

Well there's the Wrestling and then....

MV5BZGU3YWRlODAtNzg3Mi00YjhjLWJiZmEtYWM3OTE5ZjA4YzcyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQzMDg4Nzk@._V1_SY264_CR1,0,178,264_AL_~2.jpg

Just now, McLoofus said:

This is when the recruiting business is just dumb to me. 

I didn’t see anything wrong with his tweet! All the details of what it was in the first few words. He’s just spreading the news he got.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This is when the recruiting business is just dumb to me. 

Me too. I don't retweet anything about a kid's list til he gets down to 5.

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

I didn’t see anything wrong with his tweet! All the details of what it was in the first few words. He’s just spreading the news he got.

If I may Loof...Tod I think Keef tweeting the "news" is just part of what he sees as dumb about recruiting. I think Loof may be like me in that he doesn't care about lists til the kids get down to 5 or so.

22 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If I may Loof...Tod I think Keef tweeting the "news" is just part of what he sees as dumb about recruiting. I think Loof may be like me in that he doesn't care about lists til the kids get down to 5 or so.

I guess I concur with that as well, just really wanted some news -good news-this week  in recruiting! Great news from the opening etc... the last few days with our verbals playing some big boy football!

1 hour ago, toddc said:

I guess I concur with that as well, just really wanted some news -good news-this week  in recruiting! Great news from the opening etc... the last few days with our verbals playing some big boy football!

Well like our fearless defensive recruiter leader OP said that may happen sooner rather than later mr todd!!! FINGERS CROSSED AND KNOCK ON WOOD!!! WAR DAMN!!!

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

Exactly.

And @toddc, I wasn't crapping on Keith really, and definitely not on you for sharing the tweet. Keith's got a job to do and sometimes there's nothing but scraps. But as E said, a top 10 isn't newsworthy. A tweet saying that a recruiting analyst "believes" that a top 10 "may" be coming from the recruit? As in... he's announcing... that a recruit is going to announce... a list that is so watered down as to render itself virtually meaningless? Like I said, I just find some aspects of the business to be dumb. People filling the kids' heads with dumb ideas. Kids taking themselves a little too seriously, or feeling the need to avoid pissing off as many fanbases as possible even if it's only 3 or 4 schools that have a realistic shot.

I'm very interested in Richards's recruitment and I hope we get him (or an equivalent or better back, which IMO is a list of maybe 3 guys). Just don't want to feel like @GwillMac6 and accidentally get my hopes up over empty content. 

Archived