2019 4* RB Mark-Antony Richards

ellitor

12 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Makes sense. The graph was an easy way to tell what the vip picks were. Stupid that they do this but I guess they want more subscribers.

I'm about to start remembering the CB prediction percentages for every recruit now. 247 has met their match. 😈

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

With the dumpster fire going since they traded Diaz for Tuberville, maybe we can cement MAR

Can he please bring some good offensive tackles with him?! lol

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Can he please bring some good offensive tackles with him?! lol

If he could get some fellas from the Miami Hurricanes to commit along with him, then maybe...the U might be in more dire straits there than even us 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If he could get some fellas from the Miami Hurricanes to commit along with him, then maybe...the U might be in more dire straits there than even us 

It is pretty hard to be in a worse position when it comes to OL crutin as us but you are def right. Mark Richt is dropping the ball big time.

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

With the dumpster fire going since they traded Diaz for Tuberville, maybe we can cement MAR

What?

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What?

Tommy Tuberville is interested in taking the defensive coordinator spot at Miami with Manny Diaz gone.  They are hoping this would push MAR to us, which wouldn't matter much as it is an Auburn/Penn State battle.  Miami is third.

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Tommy Tuberville is interested in taking the defensive coordinator spot at Miami with Manny Diaz gone.  They are hoping this would push MAR to us, which wouldn't matter much as it is an Auburn/Penn State battle.  Miami is third.

Miami can do the JABA too? I don’t see how hiring a DC should affect a RB recruit’s decision though.

20 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Miami can do the JABA too? I don’t see how hiring a DC should affect a RB recruit’s decision though.

It's a dumpster fire with the entire program, they're having decommits everywhere. losing their most integral piece of the program in Diaz (and following that up with a hire as bad as Tommy), is just another stick added to the wildfire. if you follow the trajectory, they'll probably be losing a few more potential guys that have nothing to do with a DC 

8 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Miami is not & has not been the biggest threat for a while now. Penn St. is & has been.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

What?

Their recruiting has been rough this cycle. They have had 15 decommitments this class. I have never seen a number that high. 7 of which has happened the last 5 weeks.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Their recruiting has been rough this cycle. They have had 15 decommitments this class. I have never seen a number that high. 7 of which has happened the last 5 weeks.

Richt didn’t forget how to recruit. Something has to be going on behind the scenes. 

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Richt didn’t forget how to recruit. Something has to be going on behind the scenes. 

Something very ugly for sure... just odd

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is pretty hard to be in a worse position when it comes to OL crutin as us but you are def right.

Why do you think the two Ol guys we do have committed suck?

How in the world does Miami lose that many commits?   Richt isn't on the hot seat.  And how do we not pick up any?  

9 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Richt isn't on the hot seat.

His seat will be very hot next year unless things change.

13 minutes ago, Beaker said:

And how do we not pick up any?  

12 of them were 3*s AU didn't have much interest in. On the 2 4*s & the 5* AU never got much traction.

7 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Would it be fair to compare MAR with or liken him to Kerryon?

He has KJ's running style yes.

On 12/15/2018 at 6:20 AM, ellitor said:

He has KJ's running style yes.

Seeing Kerryon in person ( in hs)was just different. Hard to compare videos but I hope he’s that good. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Seeing Kerryon in person ( in hs)was just different. Hard to compare videos but I hope he’s that good. 

Agreed.... Only playet I was equally excited about signing in my time following recruiting was roc T but KJ was something special.... Never forget seeing him hurdle that kid

Archived