2019 4* RB Mark-Antony Richards

ellitor

I read this is the other rb we are most likely to sign. I see he has a ton of offers, highly rated and all. But at 6'1" 190 seems light for an sec back. Looking at pictures, looks like he has a lighter frame too. I dont get it....Gus already has two all purpose backs. He needed another bruiser sec style back to go with DJ William's. We should be trying to recruit two 5'10" - 6'1" 215 lb. Backs each cycle. I feel like this guy is the next Devan Barrett if we get him. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

I read this is the other rb we are most likely to sign. I see he has a ton of offers, highly rated and all. But at 6'1" 190 seems light for an sec back. Looking at pictures, looks like he has a lighter frame too. I dont get it....Gus already has two all purpose backs. He needed another bruiser sec style back to go with DJ William's. We should be trying to recruit two 5'10" - 6'1" 215 lb. Backs each cycle. I feel like this guy is the next Devan Barrett if we get him. 

Sooo you don't want another potential Kerryon Johnson??? Weird but

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

Lol. This guy isnt Kerryon Johnson 2.0

I didn’t say he was KJ 2.0. All I’m saying is he has the same running style, Similar size and frame as KJ when he came out of high school, is very athletic much like KJ, and the staff sees him as a potential KJ & is selling him hard on it.

5 minutes ago, alexava said:

Reminds me o tj yeldon more than kJ. Strictly high school tapes. 

And that would make for a damn fine college RB.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

And that would make for a damn fine college RB.

He immediately turned into a between the tackles beast at turdville. but in hs films I remember he was a tall slim bounce everything outside and outrun everyone guy. 

I think many of us thought KJ was probably a little overrated coming out of HS. He played at a fairly small private school with a lot of Di talent around him. I would never have thought he would leave AU after three years and almost immediately become one of the best running backs in NFL. Kerryon has amazing reflexes and instincts along with some uncanny moves but not elite speed.  We sure missed him this year. Would have had a couple more wins with KJ for sure.

12 hours ago, twilli13 said:

Image result for size queen gif

All in good fun. 

11 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

He’s bigger than Cadillac was as a senior on HS. I’d run that back. 

Gotta love when people use the example of some of the best backs to ever come through AU, guys who were clearly obvious exceptions to the norm due to their immense talent and drive. This guy ain't Cadillac or KJ, but you guys keep telling yourselves that if you want. 

On 12/20/2018 at 12:27 PM, twilli13 said:

Gotta love when people use the example of some of the best backs to ever come through AU, guys who were clearly obvious exceptions to the norm due to their immense talent and drive. This guy ain't Cadillac or KJ, but you guys keep telling yourselves that if you want. 

Tell us more from your trip to the future.

Gotta love when someone talks about a HS player’s size then complains when people point out obvious counter-examples. No one said MAR is Cadillac. The point is, his size won’t be the limiting factor. He’s gonna be 200-210 without any difficulty when he spends a year in any weight program. 

People really act like our strength and conditioning program isn’t capable of allowing players to gain good weight. 10 pounds is nothing for an athlete like MAR. 😂😂😂

16 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

People really act like our strength and conditioning program isn’t capable of allowing players to gain good weight. 10 pounds is nothing for an athlete like MAR. 😂😂😂

And before anyone says it, he will probably add 10 lbs and get *faster*. But someone will still say it.

39 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

And before anyone says it, he will probably add 10 lbs and get *faster*. But someone will still say it.

I bet he adds at least 11 pounds but gets faster because it will be “good” weight.

13 hours ago, ALLINtheFamily said:

That’s cool that this dude traveled to the future, met his future self....and it turns out that his future self is JB Grimes.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Unless you're Viper, then he'd say people can't get faster.

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:
3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Unless you're Viper, then he'd say people can't get faster.

Oh I can guarantee that once the hard-core chemo is done, if my oncologist okays beer, you'd be AMAZED at how much faster I can head to the fridge.  Probably after gaining 10 lbs even...

Just now, AUsince72 said:

Oh I can guarantee that once the hard-core chemo is done, if my oncologist okays beer, you'd be AMAZED at how much faster I can head to the fridge.  Probably after gaining 10 lbs even...

I'd love to join you for that one!

19 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Not only is AU's S&C capable of adding the weight, but the OLine was proof this past season that they can add agility too.  I've never seen such big guys do such acrobatic backwards somersaults in my life!

Archived