2019 4* RB Mark-Antony Richards

ellitor

6 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Wouldn't that be something to behold? Less than impossible it would ever happen, especially with how secretive the US Government is about our subs, but man that would be something to see!

So do I. I just don't see him leaving south Florida. I sure hope he signs with the good guys, but it would surprise me to see him anywhere but Coral Gables. Maybe had Richt still been at Miami we could of nabbed him, but with a new coaching staff in place at Miami, Diaz making him a priority, and Miami now wanting him at RB... I just don't see it happening. 

Sure would be nice though. Woulda been nice to nab his brother also... But those Miami ties were just too strong. I see the exact same thing happening with MAR

Lots of regional analysts actually think MAR is Auburn bound as opposed to these guys. You may be right, but the fact that Mark Murphy has CB'd him to Auburn recently tells me Auburn could be in really good shape here. Mark usually is very hesitant to put out a solid prediction on a recruit unless he is close to certain. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Lots of regional analysts actually think MAR is Auburn bound as opposed to these guys. You may be right, but the fact that Mark Murphy has CB'd him to Auburn recently tells me Auburn could be in really good shape here. Mark usually is very hesitant to put out a solid prediction on a recruit unless he is close to certain. 

I don't doubt that at all, and me thinking he signs with Miami is based on nothing more than my own personal thoughts. 

I don't get paid to know what these kids are going to do like those guys. 

I just based that thought off gut instincts.

Just watched MARs film . Such a effortless fluid runner . Makes it look easy . With size and strength he will be a Premier do anything RB . Great pickup 

Archived