2019 4* RB Mark-Antony Richards

ellitor

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Oh I can guarantee that once the hard-core chemo is done, if my oncologist okays beer, you'd be AMAZED at how much faster I can head to the fridge.  Probably after gaining 10 lbs even...

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I'd love to join you for that one!

*Waves hand meekly from the back of the room*

5 minutes ago, fredst said:

He said that 10 years ago, before anyone else had

And then he said woo, and strutted out of the Golden Corral. His mom sighed and stared down at her plate, half hoping that it would tell her that everything is ok. His dad just shrugged and said, "Welp, no sense in letting all that fried shrimp go to waste!" and made his way back to the buffet.

2 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

You left  a JUCO offensive lineman off your wish list.

The scraps of what's left would not help us immediately which is what we need on the OL.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

The scraps of what's left would not help us immediately which is what we need on the OL.

I was being sarcastic. a4e mentions that need in every post in the recruiting forum. His game is suffering or maybe he has wised up.

14 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

I was being sarcastic. a4e mentions that need in every post in the recruiting forum. His game is suffering or maybe he has wised up.

Fixed!

Was thinking I would read something today about MAR and the coaching change at Miami.   

??   

12 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Was thinking I would read something today about MAR and the coaching change at Miami.   

??   

Miami hasn’t been a threat for MAR in a good while. The only thing a coaching change would do is potential help Miami in this recruitment. I don’t see Manny Diaz to be the one to help them land MAR. Florida is probably our biggest threat now.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I saw a retweet where he said that he was offered at 6 different positions. Impressive if true.

I believe it. Off the top of my head RB, WR, KR, CB, S, NB

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I believe it. Off the top of my head RB, WR, KR, CB, S, NB

This is the brother of Ahmon Richards who is a helluva athlete so I imagine the genes carried over. Sucks we never got to see him in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't think so. They haven't offered.

Cool. Let's say he did commit. Would he likely redshirt because that'd be a lot of guys in our backfield for next year

7 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Cool. Let's say he did commit. Would he likely redshirt because that'd be a lot of guys in our backfield for next year

Would depend on injuries & how well he can do between the tackle & pick up blitzes. My guess right now is DJ or HJ would be the #2 feature back.

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

Would depend on injuries & how well he can do between the tackle & pick up blitzes. My guess right now is DJ or HJ would be the #2 feature back.

HJ?

Archived