Baseball at Ole Miss game 2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm not feeling good about Auburn's hitting right now. The Tigers are swinging at bad pitches....

Often have problems with good breaking ball....just need to get on the fastballs...

That inning stunk. Down 0-3 going to the 3rd.

OM with some big guys....that HR pitch was too sweet.....lots of time to go but someone needs to light the fuse...

Nothing doing for the bats, on to the bottom of 3rd 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Casey is not himself. Poor kid.

Almost like he's out of rhythm because his routine was changed this week...*ducks and hides*

Williams got him at the plate. Saves a run. 

OM stealing us blind..

7 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Almost like he's out of rhythm because his routine was changed this week...*ducks and hides*

Not sure why you want to continue ..... But you and the other hard headed one practically guaranteed that last night Auburn would've won with Casey on the hill. . Clearly the pressure is bothering him right now. That's another reason to make things simple for him with no changes. Baseball is just full of ups and downs and there are no guarantees even for Casey Mize. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Not sure why you want to continue ..... But you and the other hard headed one practically guaranteed that last night Auburn would've won with Casey on the hill. . Clearly the pressure is bothering him right now. That's another reason to make things simple for him with no changes.

Joke, Belle.  It was a joke.  And the pressure's not getting to him.  He missed a location to a good hitter.  But I do look forward to being told I shouldn't post because I never played/coached the game past high school at some point.  Might as well shut down the whole site, all forums, if that's the new thing.

P.S. Auburn does win last night with Casey on the hill, too btw. ?  Ok, I'm done now with that topic.  LETS GO BRETT WRIGHT.  HR

Three observations:

OM players are much bigger and thicker than ours. They have Major League bodies. 

This is the time of year when scouting matters most, and OM has us down. We have a lot of hitters that are non competitive against breaking balls. 

OM is attacking offensively, including stealing bases. We are playing very reactively, trying not to fail. 

Hopefully Brett’s shot gives us a spark and we can claw our way back in this one. We really need at least 1 this weekend. 

Broke the spell....pitcher was hammered by USC last week....and then Julien is frozen by a slow breaking ball.

6 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Joke, Belle.  It was a joke.  And the pressure's not getting to him.  He missed a location to a good hitter.  But I do look forward to being told I shouldn't post because I never played/coached the game past high school at some point.  Might as well shut down the whole site, all forums, if that's the new thing.

P.S. Auburn does win last night with Casey on the hill, too btw. ?  Ok, I'm done now with that topic.  LETS GO BRETT WRIGHT.  HR

I disagree. He looks uncomfortable which is unusual for him. He's normally a pretty chill kid. And I never told you not to post so not sure where that came from. You do not know what would've happened last night so that's just you being stupid about it.  

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

I disagree. He looks uncomfortable which is unusual for him. He's normally a pretty chill kid. And I never told you not to post so not sure where that come from. You do not know what would've happened last night so that's just you being stupid about it.  

Having a differing opinion = stupid about it, cool.  I suggest we stop this back and forth on this before it devolves into something less than cordial on my end.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Broke the spell....pitcher was hammered by USC last week....and then Julien is frozen by a slow breaking ball.

Big Canada is in a slump....and boy oh boy we could use his help right now.

Archived