Baseball at Ole Miss Game 3

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K looking to start the 4th for Auburn.  Seeing a heavy dose of breaking balls and not doing anything with the good ones and flailing at the bad ones.  Need to lock in here.  Cmon guys!

6-3, inning over.  AU trails 3-2 to B4.  The hitting approach from the first two innings has completely changed the last two innings...

K.  Nice bounce back by Greenhill.  To the 5th. Haven't put it out this weekend yet so I'm putting in my run order for this inning.  I want at least 3.

Hard hit ball by Williams...bounces in and out of the pitchers glove toward 3B...pitcher tracks it down throws to first....airmails it...Williams to second to leadoff the 5th

Greenhill knows how to pitch. Pound the zone, let the defense work. I love to watch a guy bold enough to challenge hitters. His future is very bright. 

Yikes...sac bunting with Wright...it works and theres a Tiger at 3rd with one out, but what an odd choice...

Auburn can't catch a break...Venter hits a ball off the exact top of the wall...missing a homer by inches...one run does score though, but he has to stop at 2nd.  3-3 game.

6-3 inning over.  Tied at 3 to B5 and if Auburn pitching ever needed to deliver a shutdown inning, its right here.

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Auburn can't catch a break...Venter hits a ball off the exact top of the wall...missing a homer by inches...one run does score though, but he has to stop at 2nd.  3-3 game.

Man.  Literally 3-6 inches from a homer.

Fly out to right. Inning over.  3 up/3 down.  Thru 5, its tied at 3.  Lets take the lead, Tigers!

Don’t we have some new hitters to send to the plate? These non competitive at bats are killing us. 

Ole Miss making some loud outs.  Flyout to deep RF.  Last four outs have been within a few feet of the warning track.  Hope they're not beginning to time Cody's fastball

K.  Inning over.  To the 7th tied at 3.  Greenhill being fantastic pitching to contact and letting his outfielders go get it.

Archived