Katie, the Birthday Princess

Jenny AU-92

Actually it was on the 10th, and her party was the 12th, but I just learned how to host pictures myself! :cheer:

Link

Aren't you proud of me, David!! :big:

Thanks to everyone on here who has given me parenting advice, prayers, love and support this past year. Katie is precious and I am so blessed to be her Mommy.

C'mon, Jenny...only wimps have a first birthday party outside!!! The mess should be for EVERYONE!!! Congratulations, both for Jenny and your hosting prowess!

She is precious! How did she do opening presents? She sure seems to be enjoying the cake!

...took Emilee to a little boys first birthday years ago. They had the party in the garage and then hosed the kid off in the front yard after he had gotten cake and such all over him. Emilee will always remember that, and the fear of being hosed off in January, could be why she didn't eat her own birthday cake at any of her parties!

C'mon, Jenny...only wimps have a first birthday party outside!!! The mess should be for EVERYONE!!! Congratulations, both for Jenny and your hosting prowess!

151972[/snapback]

You don't understand - it had rained and been cold in Houston for nearly 10 straight days - and then on that Saturday - the skies were BRIGHT blue, and the sun was out and it was around 70 degrees - NO WAY were we staying inside!! I opened all the doors and windows on the house, and we put out chairs and tables, and put up a pavillion in the backyard, and had a fabulous time.

We are having party part II this weekend at my mom and dad's farm in Jacksonville - yes, Jenny is headed back to the Motherland this weekend. It looks like rain all weekend, so Nana's house will probably get trashed with a party inside, which is FINE! :D She bitched for WEEKS about finding Cheerios all over the house after we left from Christmas. :lol:

Woohooo!

Congrats to Miss Katie...

So when we gonna fix her and Ethan up?

152002[/snapback]

Katie is too pushy for Ethan. She would run all over him. She already bosses the other kids at the babysitter's house - she is definitely MY child. She is going to have to do like me and marry an older guy who will spoil her rotten and love the fact that she is a pushy broad.

Plus, there is this litte guy at the babysitter's house that gives her kisses every morning... :angry: His mom and dad are kind of embarassed about it, but I think it is kind of cute. Her daddy is not too thrilled tho. ;)

I sure hope Katies cakes was a sugar free cake!!!!! Alli had her own big cake that was sugar free and made a huge mess!!!!!! As for the presents well she got into them without anyone realizing it and before it was time to open presents she had already attacked about 4 or 5 of them!

That picture brought out a chuckle in me - I love that facial expression.

Looks like she's going to be a blondie - from what side of the family does she get that?

That picture brought out a chuckle in me - I love that facial expression. 

Looks like she's going to be a blondie - from what side of the family does she get that?

152073[/snapback]

Her daddy and I were both tow heads when we were little. But both sides have folks with dark brown or reddish/auburn ( :) ) hair. Depending on the light, she does have reddish tints sometimes. So who knows...

And no sugar free stuff for Katie! Doctor gave permission "just this once" and so she got a white cake cupcake with a thin layer of icing. The dog got most of it tho. She just had a lot of fun mashing it between her fingers. :P We don't give her any sugar treats at all normally - not even juice or cookies - but this was a special day and a special treat.

I think the reason that april opted for the sugar free cake was b/c well Walmart makes those individual cakes and thats what she got so it was bigger than a cupcake!!! Also she is big about fighting her sleep. She wakes up at 6 and she'll stay awake til about 5 or 6 and then she wont go to sleep at night so nothing to make her any more hyper than usual is good for her! I would have posted pics but my camera batteries died and i didnt have any extras so didnt get any pics! But thats all fixed for Easter!

Woohooo!

Congrats to Miss Katie...

So when we gonna fix her and Ethan up?

152002[/snapback]

Katie is too pushy for Ethan. She would run all over him. She already bosses the other kids at the babysitter's house - she is definitely MY child. She is going to have to do like me and marry an older guy who will spoil her rotten and love the fact that she is a pushy broad.

Plus, there is this litte guy at the babysitter's house that gives her kisses every morning... :angry: His mom and dad are kind of embarassed about it, but I think it is kind of cute. Her daddy is not too thrilled tho. ;)

152060[/snapback]

Jenny, Ethan is now three. He has enough attitude for a couple of kids his age. He is a sweet kid, but he can be pushy when he wants to be.

Hope he makes a great DE.

How big is he?

He is 39-40 inches tall, 3 years old, weighs 60#+, and wears 7-8 size clothes.

He is built just like his Dad, a prototypical DE/Nose Tackle.

Jenny, Ethan is now three. He has enough attitude for a couple of kids his age. He is a sweet kid, but he can be pushy when he wants to be.

152120[/snapback]

David. DAVID.

Think genetics.

Katie's mommy. Katie's mommy's bitchy personality.

Ethan's mommy and daddy. Ethan's mommy and daddy's sweet personalities.

Who wants poor sweet Ethan to go thru life saying "Yes, dear..."? :big:

However, they will probably be at Auburn at the same time, so let the chips fall where they may - he will be BMOC and an Outland contender, and maybe she will think he is the cat's meow. Can't say I didn't warn you! :P

152120[/snapback]

David. DAVID.

Think genetics.

Katie's mommy. Katie's mommy's bitchy personality.

Ethan's mommy and daddy. Ethan's mommy and daddy's sweet personalities.

Who wants poor sweet Ethan to go thru life saying "Yes, dear..."? :big:

However, they will probably be at Auburn at the same time, so let the chips fall where they may - he will be BMOC and an Outland contender, and maybe she will think he is the cat's meow. Can't say I didn't warn you! :P

152154[/snapback]

Wel, we thought you and the :corndog: were pretty cool though. Man, they could get married in Nawlins too....Party! :bounce:

Archived