Baseball @ Troy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any TV for this game? I need to see something positive after our Ole Miss down slide. Lsu will be tough, but we can win against them if our pitching gets back on track.

It’s espn+ which requires a subscription. I’m spoiled by espn gameplan and secn+. I’m just following the score on the sec site

11 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

update please score wise

hey golf...try this link for up to date score                                   http://www.secsports.com/scores/baseball

34 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

@Tigerbelle @WarTim @AU64

where are you?

Church meeting and then forgot when I got home....and got the note....and then found the game on ESPN+ which is extra cost so I'm back to radio coverage in time to find that Troy is now leading 5-4.....3 runs after 2 outs.....apparently the bottom of the 6th was a BAD inning...

And AU batters apparently being handled by another junk ball pitcher.....who also has a reasonable fast ball....and another K .....#8 by AU batters in 6 innings.....using that term (batters) now instead of hitters until someone proves me wrong....

Ah there...Anthony with a single to start a rally ?

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Church meeting and then forgot when I got home....and got the note....and then found the game on ESPN+ which is extra cost so I'm back to radio coverage in time to find that Troy is now leading 5-4.....3 runs after 2 outs.....apparently the bottom of the 6th was a BAD inning...

BAD is kind

This is a bad time to start on any kind of slide. We need to play our best baseball with Lsu coming in to town. Losing tonight is not a good way to start the week off. Come on team, do us good and pull this game out!

I guess if the rain does not stop, we lose. How does this work?

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

I guess if the rain does not stop, we lose. How does this work?

Quick shower coming through per the radar. Wash out if not by 7 and game would not recorded or replayed this time of year.

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

depends on what inning it is I believe it would count

In the 6th....so would be a complete game if rain keeps on.....and I guess the questions are......how bad is the rain?,  how long will it last?....and is AU willing to hang around until all hours of the night hoping for another couple at bats ?. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

In the 6th....so would be a complete game if rain keeps on.....and I guess the questions are......how bad is the rain?,  how long will it last?....and is AU willing to hang around until all hours of the night hoping for another couple at bats ?. :dunno:

It's currently T7, 64, but yea, the situation's the same.  Hopefully isn't a long delay.

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I thought you had to complete the 6th 64.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I thought you had to complete the 6th 64.

MLB it's after 5 complete.....think college is probably the same.....but sounds like they are going to start play against soon so maybe we can get things together during the lull and take this one.....down one is not much of a hill to climb in three at bats....

Archived