Null



Sign in to follow this  
SaltyTiger

Baseball @ Troy

Recommended Posts

At a very long rain delay in Auburn vs Virginia several years ago. Met the author John Grisham during delay. His son was playing for Virginia. Rain delay was long enough for me to run home and grab a book to get signed. Neat guy and ordered food from the concession for both teams during the delay. Told me there would never be sequel to any of his books when I mentioned one with the opportunity.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Tigerbelle checking in....I was listening and working.

 

all is right again now

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pull it out men!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SaltyTiger said:

tied

now lets take it home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UGh.......so guess we see if they wait it out.   If they can't go further, the score reverts back to the previous  complete inning (Troy's last at bat) and AU does not get the run that scored in the top of the inning so score would be 5-4 for Troy.     We really need to get this game back under way.

Looked at weather radar and swirling weather area pretty much over Troy area......look at the projection....not favorable....but you never know.  Meanwhile listening to an old broadcast of AU vs MSU is not getting it.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AU64 said:

UGh.......so guess we see if they wait it out.   If they can't go further, the score reverts back to the previous  complete inning (Troy's last at bat) and AU does not get the run that scored in the top of the inning so score would be 5-4 for Troy.     We really need to get this game back under way.

Looked at weather radar and swirling weather area pretty much over Troy area......look at the projection....not favorable....but you never know.  Meanwhile listening to an old broadcast of AU vs MSU is not getting it.....

 

 

I would think they will wait it out for a bit. I guess classes are done with the Thursday night SEC starts now. Planning on heading up Friday for LSU.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well fellas.....take it on home for me. I have been cleaning house tonight after a full day at work. I'm too tired to finish out the game. 

War Eagle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Well fellas.....take it on home for me. I have been cleaning house tonight after a full day at work. I'm too tired to finish out the game. 

War Eagle!

disappointed Belle. Glad Cam did not say he was tired at halftime 2010 camback  😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Time to find a replacement for the role Coker plays. He’s been awful. Teams hit him all over the yard. 

Don't say that too loudly.  He's got quite the number of defenders on this board...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really sad seeing how scripted that seventh inning was. We scratch one across by the skin of our teeth and then have to stop Troy from putting up more than 2 runs right after we tie it up. We now have gone anemic. Darn. If something doesn’t change, this is a bad loss. Troy is a good team, but we needed this for regional hosting purposes. RPI going to drop further now. Going to need quite the run in Hoover to host now. Really disappointed by our lack of execution on the mound tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must be close to a dozen Ks by now.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Really sad seeing how scripted that seventh inning was. We scratch one across by the skin of our teeth and then have to stop Troy from putting up more than 2 runs right after we tie it up. We now have gone anemic. Darn. If something doesn’t change, this is a bad loss. Troy is a good team, but we needed this for regional hosting purposes. RPI going to drop further now. Going to need quite the run in Hoover to host now. Really disappointed by our lack of execution on the mound tonight. 

using WarrenNolan's "impact games", Auburn loses 19 RPI points tonight, to stay in 12th currently.  It appears what it does is lower the highest Auburn can finish regular season RPI from 8th to 10th, which yea on the hosting bubble isn't a good thing.  I've about let the hosting thing go.  Right now, I'd just be happy if this team found it's head again before regional play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Members Online

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.