Kam Martin would start today

Win4AU

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Holy crap. That is actually Mikey, isn't it?

I'd bet $$ on it!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Holy crap. That is actually Mikey, isn't it?

absolutely. Live shot of him this morning when he opened this thread! 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Image result for fact gif

I think we are all appreciate the subtle greatness in this robin scherbatsky gif! PERFECT CHOICE on both accounts loofy!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

19 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Because of the GIF police and their disdain for them!!! aka mikey and sumter! lol. They are all like GET OFF MY LAWN with those dern Gifs youngsters! This has been a breath of fresh air that more threads like this need!

clint.gif

I meant the discussion....but I do like a good gif

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for fact gif

Mesmerizing...   :thumbsup: LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE....

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think we are all appreciate the subtle greatness in this robin scherbatsky gif! PERFECT CHOICE on both accounts loofy!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Mesmerizing...   :thumbsup: LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE....

That show was so good. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

And to be on the sideline with his players coaching them during games instead of up in the box compromising them and the OC.

Horse, if you weren't already dead, I'd tell you to go pick your own switch. I'm afraid I'm not even close to being done with you. 

c6Khk3L.png

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Because of the GIF police and their disdain for them!!! aka mikey and sumter! lol. They are all like GET OFF MY LAWN with those dern Gifs youngsters! This has been a breath of fresh air that more threads like this need!

clint.gif

Riiiiiight.

What's a cubit gif?

2 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Riiiiiight.

What's a cubit gif?

File type for short, silent video clips that amount to animated memes.

However you do web searches, just search for whatever message, saying, cliche etc. you are trying to convey and then add " gif" to the end.

Example: "nick fairley dominates uga gif"

Image result for nick fairley dominates uga gif

On 5/16/2018 at 11:30 AM, bigbird said:

If Kam is in on a passing down, send him out and create a mismatch on a LB... but then again, we don't throw to our backs except DB.

This x 1000.  I am going to say this and it will not be popular and this is not intended to be derogatory to Kam but if Kam is our starting RB then we are in for a long year.  He is a situational back.  Unless there is a massive overhaul on our offense and how we call plays then this will not turn out well in my opinion.  Kam could be Warrick Dunn, and I hope he is, but he is not the RB that is going to set up the pass by establishing the ground game.  I will be more than happy to eat a plate full of crow if I am wrong.

On 5/16/2018 at 11:32 AM, bigbird said:

Of course we need the backs to block in order to give our receivers time to get 40 yards down the field...

OMG this is so accurate and hilarious at the same time.

On 5/16/2018 at 12:22 PM, McLoofus said:

I used to get all defensive when people said this about the smaller backs, but the thing is, we've seen that larger backs usually can't handle a full load in this offense, either.

Kam will run between the tackles successfully. And hopefully Boobie, Asa, Malik and Shaun will, too. 

To an extent I agree.  Kam can run between the tackles but he isn't going to do it with continued success against the UGA's and Bama's of the world IF he is even healthy by then.

3 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

To an extent I agree.  Kam can run between the tackles but he isn't going to do it with continued success against the UGA's and Bama's of the world IF he is even healthy by then.

I contend that running successfully against those teams has less to do with the size/quality of the back than the offense around him. 

26 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

File type for short, silent video clips that amount to animated memes.

However you do web searches, just search for whatever message, saying, cliche etc. you are trying to convey and then add " gif" to the end.

Example: "nick fairley dominates uga gif"

Image result for nick fairley dominates uga gif

Many Thanks.

So, just paste in the URL?

Testing, 1, 2...

https://tenor.com/view/aladdin-genie-gif-3564760

Edit - Sorry, that ain't it.

18 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I am all for Kam being in the game as a receiving back. More concerned if he limits our options.  The guessing game is taken out of the equation if both the offense and the defense knows that Kam isn’t in to pass block. 

BTW:  The reason why Kam didn’t play against Clemson:

OMG!  This is one of the plays that JS showed the staff when he wanted the ability to audible to get out of a bad play lol.  I can just envision the young man walking to the line with a long developing pass play called with no hot reads and feeling like the other team is starving and he has a steak tied around his neck.

foo eating GIF

6 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Many Thanks.

So, just paste in the URL?

Testing, 1, 2...

https://tenor.com/view/aladdin-genie-gif-3564760

Edit - Sorry, that ain't it.

Take 2 - (and apologies to all for this)

The "embed" string?

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="3564760" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.4285714285714286"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/aladdin-genie-gif-3564760">He Can Be Taught GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/aladdin-gifs">Aladdin GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Edit - nope, not yet

7 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Take 2 - (and apologies to all for this)

The "embed" string?

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="3564760" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.4285714285714286"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/aladdin-genie-gif-3564760">He Can Be Taught GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/aladdin-gifs">Aladdin GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Edit - nope, not yet

Download/Copy?Paste?

Edit - Urea! (or something like that). Download/upload

(and, again, apologies for my learning curve)

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Download/Copy?Paste?

tenor.gif

bingo-gif-1.gif

1 hour ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Download/Copy?Paste?

tenor.gif

Your little series of gif learning posts might the funniest thing in this whole dang thread!  :laugh:

1 hour ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Download/Copy?Paste?

tenor.gif

Depending on how you're accessing the site, you actually can just copy image and paste. Or copy the image address (as long as it ends in .gif) and paste. At least in Chrome on Windows you can. I have more trouble on my Android. But I haven't spent much time learning how to do stuff on it. 

Edit: I forgot to compliment you on a perfectly employed (deployed?) gif. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Depending on how you're accessing the site, you actually can just copy image and paste. Or copy the image address (as long as it ends in .gif) and paste. At least in Chrome on Windows you can. I have more trouble on my Android. But I haven't spent much time learning how to do stuff on it. 

Don't let him try the cell phone

stupid people darwin awards GIF

1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

This x 1000.  I am going to say this and it will not be popular and this is not intended to be derogatory to Kam but if Kam is our starting RB then we are in for a long year.  He is a situational back.  Unless there is a massive overhaul on our offense and how we call plays then this will not turn out well in my opinion.  Kam could be Warrick Dunn, and I hope he is, but he is not the RB that is going to set up the pass by establishing the ground game.  I will be more than happy to eat a plate full of crow if I am wrong.

Careful.....I got reamed out but good for making almost that same statement earlier in the thread..... I'll be happy to share your plate of crow if that becomes necessary. :)

Just now, AU64 said:

Careful.....I got reamed out but good for making almost that same statement earlier in the thread..... I'll be happy to share your plate of crow if that becomes necessary. :)

I know I know.  I will be extremely happy if I am wrong.  I just don't see him being successful as a 25 carry a game back.  Yes he can gash a D for 8-10 yards a chunk but can he consistently be a guy that can get 3 yards and fall forward?  In fairness to the young man, he should not be asked to carry 25 times a game.

Archived