More Evidence of No Russian Collusion

2000 pages of Trump Tower meeting show zilch in support of any Russian collusion. How much more taxpayer money will be wasted before the Trump haters are convinced?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/16/trump-tower-meeting-transcripts-donald-jr-russia-lawyer-downplay-session-rip-apocalyptic-hollywood-narrative.html

20 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

2000 pages of Trump Tower meeting show zilch in support of any Russian collusion. How much more taxpayer money will be wasted before the Trump haters are convinced?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/16/trump-tower-meeting-transcripts-donald-jr-russia-lawyer-downplay-session-rip-apocalyptic-hollywood-narrative.html

Hasn't the Senate Judiciary committee already exonerated Trump?   :-\

On 5/16/2018 at 9:54 AM, TitanTiger said:

Given that you cannot prove a negative, the thread title is oddly worded.

You’re just one of them liberals or liberal people who don’t want to believe it. 

On 5/16/2018 at 9:54 AM, TitanTiger said:

Given that you cannot prove a negative, the thread title is oddly worded.

Yes, actually you can. It happens all the time, especially in the realm of evidence.

57 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yes, actually you can. It happens all the time, especially in the realm of evidence.

You can prove a negative only by proving an alternative that negates it.

You cannot prove a negative by simple lack of evidence.

Ergo, the title of this thread is logically wrong.  (But humorous.)

22 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You can prove a negative only by proving an alternative that negates it.

You cannot prove a negative by simple lack of evidence.

Ergo, the title of this thread is logically wrong.  (But humorous.)

You most certainly can prove a negative by simple lack of evidence. How do you think burden-shifting and presumptions work in court? 

*sorry, must be the “would-be” lawyer in me.

Your first problem is the link from Faux News.....

I'll let Mueller's investigation be the barometer of guilt or innocence. Given Donnie's background in con games and fraud I expect there is plenty to find.

39 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'll let Mueller's investigation be the barometer of guilt or innocence. Given Donnie's background in con games and fraud I expect there is plenty to find.

What about his background of no indictments? Ehh, guess that doesn’t mean much to you does it? But that speculation.... yeah buddy.... 

3 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

What about his background of no indictments? Ehh, guess that doesn’t mean much to you does it? But that speculation.... yeah buddy.... 

You must not understand the way corruption works.....

I dare you to actually research how donnie got away with not paying his contractors. Also....research his numerous bankruptcies and while you're at it take a look at his business ties with the Mafia in the New York real estate/construction world. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I dare you to actually research how donnie got away with not paying his contractors. Also....research his numerous bankruptcies and while you're at it take a look at his business ties with the Mafia in the New York real estate/construction world. 

Research what specifically? I’m very familiar with Chapter 11 bankruptcy. It doesn’t foreshadow criminal culpability. What exactly about the mafia? Also, please cite a specific penal statute as well - I need a backdrop for the research.

Lastly, is “corruption” in general equivalent to “illegality?” Is corruption always indicative of illegality? The former seems much more subjective than the latter. And I’m not conceding that Trump is corrupt.

12 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

But war eagle TB. Good win today

10 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Research what specifically? I’m very familiar with Chapter 11 bankruptcy. It doesn’t foreshadow criminal culpability. What exactly about the mafia? Also, please cite a specific penal statute as well - I need a backdrop for the research.

Lastly, is “corruption” in general equivalent to “illegality?” Is corruption always indicative of illegality? The former seems much more subjective than the latter. And I’m not conceding that Trump is corrupt.

He has openly bragged about committing illegal acts and using threats and intimidation against people. His activities are well known and well researched. There's really no question about it. 

It has been my experience that donnie's supporters are very resistant to accepting the truth.  It's a waste of time to expose them to information showing the reality of donnie. trumpers don't ever want to do their own research but demand that proof be provided while offering none of their own....

48 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He has openly bragged about committing illegal acts and using threats and intimidation against people. His activities are well known and well researched. There's really no question about it. 

It has been my experience that donnie's supporters are very resistant to accepting the truth.  It's a waste of time to expose them to information showing the reality of donnie. trumpers don't ever want to do their own research but demand that proof be provided while offering none of their own....

What crime specifically has he bragged about commiting?

Supporters should offer evidence that he hasn’t committed a crime.... does lack of an indictment count?

It has been my experience that anti-Donalds are very resistant to acknowledge that the man has not been found guilty of anything. How’s that for truth?

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Seriously?    

Now that's the law student coming out in you.  :laugh:

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You are gonna make a great mob lawyer.  ;)

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seriously?    

Now that's the law student coming out in you.  :laugh:

How so? There’s nothing inherently connected with one’s status as a law student, or any type of student for that matter, in making that statement. 

What a dumb “comeback”

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You are gonna make a great mob lawyer.  ;)

Hey, they have rights. Always pay full billable hours too. Win-win situation. Thanks for the compliment Homer. Didn’t know you had it in you.

4 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

I am willing for that given Mueller finding nothing on Trump as POTUS after a year. I want the truth, including all of Hillary's shenanigans.. Fair enough?

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

What crime specifically has he bragged about commiting?

Supporters should offer evidence that he hasn’t committed a crime.... does lack of an indictment count?

It has been my experience that anti-Donalds are very resistant to acknowledge that the man has not been found guilty of anything. How’s that for truth?

Can't wait for her answer. Total BS that the accused should offer evidence he hasn't committed to a crime.

12 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Hey, they have rights. Always pay full billable hours too. Win-win situation. Thanks for the compliment Homer. Didn’t know you had it in you.

I recognize potential when I see it. 

19 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

How so? There’s nothing inherently connected with one’s status as a law student, or any type of student for that matter, in making that statement. 

What a dumb “comeback”

:rolleyes:   

You are just too easy. :laugh:

Archived