Rex Tillerson Quotes

Brad_ATX

From a speech he gave at VMI.

"If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

"A responsibility of every American citizen to each other is to preserve and protect our freedom by recognizing what truth is and is not, what a fact is and is not and begin by holding ourselves accountable to truthfulness and demand our pursuit of America's future be fact-based -- not based on wishful thinking, not hoped-for outcomes made in shallow promises, but with a clear-eyed view of the facts as they are, and guided by the truth that will set us free to seek solutions to our most daunting challenges."

200.gif

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

From a speech he gave at VMI.

"If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

"A responsibility of every American citizen to each other is to preserve and protect our freedom by recognizing what truth is and is not, what a fact is and is not and begin by holding ourselves accountable to truthfulness and demand our pursuit of America's future be fact-based -- not based on wishful thinking, not hoped-for outcomes made in shallow promises, but with a clear-eyed view of the facts as they are, and guided by the truth that will set us free to seek solutions to our most daunting challenges."

200.gif

Which administration did he hitch his now burned and charred wagon to? 

Well, he's absolutely right.

But I am just not impressed with this guy.  He did a lot of damage to the State Department running off experienced people.  Hard to believe he was the CEO of a huge company. 

Obviously, he has regrets for signing up with the clown show.

19 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, he's absolutely right.

But I am just not impressed with this guy.  He did a lot of damage to the State Department running off experienced people.  Hard to believe he was the CEO of a huge company. 

Obviously, he has regrets for signing up with the clown show.

I liked him more than I thought I would. 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

I liked him more than I thought I would. 

Liking him has nothing to do with what he did, unless you agree with it.

How Rex Tillerson Wrecked the State Department

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-rex-tillerson-wrecked-the-state-department

32 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Liking him has nothing to do with what he did, unless you agree with it.

How Rex Tillerson Wrecked the State Department

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-rex-tillerson-wrecked-the-state-department

I should say I hated him less than I thought I would. 

Archived