Big Cat Visitor Thread (June 2nd)

Samau

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Added to the last part of my post out of respect FWIW.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Added to the last part of my post out of respect FWIW.

10-4, my friend. And allow me to join Bird in thanking you for all you've been doing this last week. AUF is once again one-stop shopping for all your recruiting needs.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

10-4, my friend. And allow me to join Bird in thanking you for all you've been doing this last week. AUF is once again one-stop shopping for all your recruiting needs.

Oh hell lets just all have a big Hey Ya..............its getting really deep in here :eek2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh hell lets just all have a big Hey Ya..............its getting really deep in here :eek2:

Aw hell Golf, what you know about Outkast?! Shake it like a Polaroid picture. Actually, don't. That could be dangerous. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Aw hell Golf, what you know about Outkast?! Shake it like a Polaroid picture. Actually, don't. That could be dangerous. 

Hell I've saw Outcast in Atl concert. that's were there from

• Like 1

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Hell I've saw Outcast in Atl concert. that's were there from

That's cooler than cool. That's ice cold.

No kidding, that's awesome. I got to see a private Big Boi show at Stankonia once- stood about 5 feet from him while he performed- and shook hands with Andre 3000 once on New Year's Eve in my neighborhood bar. I've probably mentioned that before. But I only got to see them together for a little bit when they played the big reunion show in Centennial Park. Wish I could have been there for the whole thing. Freaking legends in the A. 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, jared52 said:

Guys, I JUST figured it out. It's Finkle and Einhorn. Einhorn and Finkle....

Cam Newton IS the Bagman.

"Your gun is digging into my hip."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Back in his day they carved out pictures in stone.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

Blurb on 3* S Kenny Logan who was at BCW. No thread on him yet as I don't think he is a top target at this time due to tight #s at Safety..

Jeffrey Lee

Edwards’ teammate at Menendez, three-star safety Kenny Logan, also visited Auburn on Saturday. Like Edwards, it was Logan’s first visit to the Plains.

“It was a great atmosphere,” Logan said. “I got to meet with the coaches, tour the campus, see a lot of different things that I really liked about the school.”

Logan also met with Auburn safeties coach Greg Brown and area recruiter Kodi Burns.

“I spent a lot of time with my DB coach (Brown) and Coach Burns,” Logan said. “Coach Brown is a cool guy, real nice. He’s all about business and told me I would have a chance to play here, that I’m a top priority and that they would really like to have me on campus.”

Auburn has offered Logan and is among his favorites.

“Ole Miss, Auburn, UCF, Alabama and Louisville,” Logan said of his top schools. “I’ll be back (to Auburn) sometime in the season for an official.”