Big Cat Visitor Thread (June 2nd)

Samau

4 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

Any word on whether Trezman Marshall is coming?

No word. He's one of those types that if he comes it likely won't be posted even behind a VIP wall til he is actually there.

4 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

think it'd be a big deal to get him on campus with this crew.

And that's why. Don't want UGA staff talking him out of going.

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

No word. He's one of those types that if he comes it likely won't be posted even behind a VIP wall til he is actually there.

And that's why. Don't want UGA staff talking him out of going.

Probably save him some grief from the leg humping nation, too. His tweet from his AU visit that I posted didn't go unnoticed by the twitter stalkerazzi. 

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Probably save him some grief from the leg humping nation, too. His tweet from his AU visit that I posted didn't go unnoticed by the twitter stalkerazzi. 

The pups really are pretty active on Twitter. There fan base always cracks me up, granted they have more validity to the claim now, but it seems like every year is "their year" since I've been old enough to pay attention. Truly, I hate them either more or equal to how much I hate Alabama; I've never been able to decide which I hate more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I do believe his agreement with pappoe only called for one visit ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

The pups really are pretty active on Twitter. There fan base always cracks me up, granted they have more validity to the claim now, but it seems like every year is "their year" since I've been old enough to pay attention. Truly, I hate them either more or equal to how much I hate Alabama; I've never been able to decide which I hate more.

Back in the day before the internet and AJC message boards I used to think of UGA/AU as a "friendly rivalry". UGA fans that I knew back then weren't anything like the bammers. That's all changed in the past ten years or so. Whether that change is due to the internet opening up the days of consequence-free insulting I can't say. I can say for certain that AU/UGA feelings have certainly changed in recent years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Will update the OP tonight or tomorrow. Got to head to work soon.

I was beginning to think this was your job! ? 

6 minutes ago, toddc said:

I was beginning to think this was your job! ? 

I wish!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ellitor said:
On 5/31/2018 at 3:55 PM, mcgufcm said:

Any word on whether Trezman Marshall is coming?

Per Keith's live blog... he just (3 hours ago) arrived on campus. 

Edited by lionheartkc

52 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Back in the day before the internet and AJC message boards I used to think of UGA/AU as a "friendly rivalry". UGA fans that I knew back then weren't anything like the bammers. That's all changed in the past ten years or so. Whether that change is due to the internet opening up the days of consequence-free insulting I can't say. I can say for certain that AU/UGA feelings have certainly changed in recent years.

It was most definitely 2010...with our DL roughing up their QB pretty bad, then we go on to officially win a NC...which they'd been waiting to win for almost 30 years.  Then 2013 put them over the edge.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

It was most definitely 2010...with our DL roughing up their QB pretty bad, then we go on to officially win a NC...which they'd been waiting to win for almost 30 years.  Then 2013 put them over the edge.

Nah... I was in school in the 90s and they would spit on us when we went to Athens. Friendly stopped well before 2010.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zeek said:

Save yourself the trouble and just hate both to infinity...squared

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

Nah... I was in school in the 90s and they would spit on us when we went to Athens. Friendly stopped well before 2010.

^^This^^ use to go to uga game in Athens every two years stop going the year I was in a wheelchair due to hip replacement. Well the 2005 game changed that on the way out uga fans were throwing beer cussing and just damn right crazy. keep in mind I was being pushed by a uga fan who we always went with to the game there. My wife was ready to kill some dawg fans. She's a Hatfield from West Virgina aka Hatfield and McCoys feud don't mess with my wife or her husband

Hate their asses just not quite as much as ga. tech but damn close now

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Forget the cookie, WE WANT FRUIT!!!!

?

• Haha 2