Big Cat Visitor Thread (June 2nd)

Samau

7 hours ago, AidiAU said:

Is OP arriving tonight? 

In the morning per a free post from Keith.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

No. Was at work when AU gave the list to recruiting reporters.

No worries, I updated.

14 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Nah... I was in school in the 90s and they would spit on us when we went to Athens. Friendly stopped well before 2010.

I'd say '86. Fullwood wasn't stopped, the whistle shouldn't have been blown and Auburn should have won the game. Then the UGA fans rush our field. Auburn says get off my lawn and adds a hose for emphasis. I think there you have it, at least for me anyway. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ellitor said:

Will update the OP tonight or tomorrow. Got to head to work soon.

ellitor unless you are a bank robber might i suggest you remove your mask before heading to work? and imagine if the popo stops you........lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ellitor unless you are a bank robber might i suggest you remove your mask before heading to work? and imagine if the popo stops you........lol

giphy.gif

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

E is the dread pirate Roberts.  The mask stays on!

This BCW is shaping up to be an awesome weekend!!!  After getting OP when the dawgs thought he was their’s, if we get JH and TM to flip, they will have a meltdown of epic proportions.  Bring the popcorn boys, it’s gonna be fun to watch!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

E is the dread pirate Roberts.  The mask stays on!

giphy.gif

If anyone wants to post anything interesting they see from social media, free articles, and free posts feel free to do so. It will be a great help as I will not be online consistently today

Edited by ellitor

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If anyone wants to post anything interesting they see  from social media, free articles, and three posts feel free to do so. It will be a great help as I will not be online consistently today

GOLF-SUCKS.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, bigbird said:

GOLF-SUCKS.jpg

Let me rephrase.

If anyone wants to post anything NEW & interesting they see from social media, free articles, and free posts feel free to do so.

Edited by ellitor
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Alabama Commit 4 * OLB King Mwikuta arrived ?

Yup. Via twitter & Wolk updating his article from yesterday. More names being added as well.

• Thanks 1

Names being added

3* DE Colby Wooden
3* CB Raydarious Jones
3* CB Deantre Prince,
4* LB King Mwikuta (UAt)
3* OG Kingsley Eguakun (Miami)
3* DT DT LeDarrius Cox (Tennessee)
NR OT Adarius Tolliver

Edited by ellitor
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Via free thread on 247 Owen Pappoe has shown up with a buttload of family and friends.8-10 family members arrived with and another car full came in after.

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

another car full came in after.

The recruits he's bringing in the class with him...

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

The recruits he's bringing in the class with him...

For real? I’m loving how much our recruits are recruiting. I feel like that hasn’t happened much this past year aside from Worm. 

3 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

For real?

Was a joke. He will help us land some in this class though.

4 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I’m loving how much our recruits are recruiting. I feel like that hasn’t happened much this past year aside from Worm. 

Most recruits recruit & do so hard. They just don't have the umph of a Pappoe who has been the most well known recruit in the nation for his class since his 9th grade. In recruiting terms he is the alpha of the alpha males.

Anyone who watched wrestling in the 90s will understand this reference. Us getting Pappoe was like Hulk Hogan going to WCW in the mid 90s. A lot of good talent from the WWE followed.

• Like 2

Jadon Haselwood has arrived.

Goodnight....Waiting on Booth is scressful.

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Goodnight....Waiting on Booth is scressful.

Only if you let it be. We’ve made a move with him regardless of whether he shows up or not.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Was a joke. He will help us land some in this class though.

Most recruits recruit & do so hard. They just don't have the umph of a Pappoe who has been the most well known recruit in the nation for his class since his 9th grade. In recruiting terms he is the alpha of the alpha males.

Anyone who watched wrestling in the 90s will understand this reference. Us getting Pappoe was like Hulk Hogan going to WCW in the mid 90s. A lot of good talent from the WWE followed.

Don’t toy with me unless it’s in yellow font. ?

I know OP is HUGE for us, but I follow a lot of our recruits on social and I seriously think this is the first year where many of them have been super vocal (at least online) for AU. So refreshing. 

20 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Nah... I was in school in the 90s and they would spit on us when we went to Athens. Friendly stopped well before 2010.

I thought I was going to have to fight my way out of a bar the night before the '83 game in Athens. All over an Auburn ball cap.