Big Cat Visitor Thread (June 2nd)

Samau

Finally Booth arrived! Cam is there also!!!!!! Dang I wish I was there.

11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Finally Booth arrived! Cam is there also!!!!!! Dang I wish I was there.

I saw Carlton Davis is in AU. I was wondering which former players come in for the weekend. 

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

I know OP is HUGE for us, but I follow a lot of our recruits on social and I seriously think this is the first year where many of them have been super vocal (at least online) for AU. So refreshing

When @GwillMac6 Comes back online I’m sure he’ll be able to tell you about a few more the past couple of years. He posts about that stuff quite a bit.

Have to say I really want Cain and Booth on that list. Bout time we had another big time highly recruited back and since  Booth has showed a lot of interest in us we t would be hard to swallow to not have him in the family. 

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Cam Newton is a real OG

I know the dark side could round up about 30 NFL players to rub elbows for a big recruiting weekend, but I don’t think all of them combined have the impact that Cam Newton has!  He has star power + marketability + a very infectious personality.  I’m SO glad he’s one of us.  Easily the most influential AU sports alum since Bo Jackson!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

6BDD0E26-7610-4247-A17D-A88D479E2D23.jpeg

C3DA0005-9A40-4CFE-94FA-D017AD1DB247.jpeg

31 total, 9 of which are top 10 at their position!  Very nice!

I know these are Rivals #s, but there are 3 composite 5*s, right? (OP, JH, and AB) with 2 or 3 others very close.  

3 hours ago, AidiAU said:

I saw Carlton Davis is in AU. I was wondering which former players come in for the weekend. 

Cam, Carlos Rodgers, Chris Davis, and Montravious Adams

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Free from Keith...

3* Tye Edwards being recruited at RB. AU loves him. Obviously think he's underrated
3* Kenny Logan at safety.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

3* Tye Edwards being recruited at RB. AU loves him. Obviously think he's underrated

Harold Joiner fan club members take notice...

I didn't post it earlier but Keith has a real time thread w/ 90% of the content free including this gem...

4-star RB Noah Cain confirmed what we've been reporting -- AU is a much bigger factor than people think. Says there is a real chance the Tigers will get an official visit.

He is staying the night and will meet with Gus Malzahn on Sunday before heading home.

AU trending in the right direction.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Harold Joiner fan club members take notice...

Will create a thread on him sometime tonight.

• Thanks 1

5-star WR Jadon Haselwood had a good visit he says ... AU will get an official. Says he feels real comfortable here.

Haselwood told me he thinks UGA is starting to get concerned.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hearing from a buddy.  High school coach that talks with a staff member that Booth and Marshall are kind of blow away by the coaches this weekend.  I don’t get to hear much from defensive guys so that caught me off guard.

WDE

• Like 4
  • Love 2