Baseball vs LSU Game 1

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

5th or 6th or whatever.....gotta win that game on Tuesday or we can just save hotel money and take the bus back to Auburn that night 'cause it's over in Hoover.  

Honestly I don't care about Hoover. To me the SEC Tourney is hu st tool to try to use to improve our seeding.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Honestly I don't care about Hoover. To me the SEC Tourney is hu st tool to try to use to improve our seeding.

I understand the view....but since the odds of us even making it to the CWS, seems to be just this side of zero....it would be nice to have some kind of flag to show for the season's efforts.....though maybe the odds of winning the SEC championship might not be much better.  

Meanwhile, since we are barely in control of our fate, winning all the games we can is the best way to improve our seeding.    Guess I've had the view of trying to win every game you play....period.....and not deciding that some games were not worth maximum effort. 

17 hours ago, ellitor said:

Likely ain't going to move up this weekend. Only potential movement would be down with a loss or 2.

Yes- sorry wasn’t clear- meant it’s good that RPI staying at 12 because just playing an RPI like LSU’s typically lowers it a tad. 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Outside of winning that first game, I don’t care much about the SECT. I do think we need to win our first game even if we sweep LSU to get a host spot. 

Archived