Mo Brooks weighs in on climate change

RunInRed

I threw a rock into the gulf and it rose three feet. My bad. ?

I know MO and his circle of friends from when I worked in HSV. He was a good man and as a Congressman, helped me huge with my VA Issues. I even thought he would be the sanest choice for Senator out of those running early on the Republican Side. But Mo is now turning into a Rush-ity. He sounds more and more detached from reality. 

My real problem is that he is not going to lose anything. The ADP is so poorly run and so mismanaged that Mo will likely run unopposed or basically unopposed in the General Election.  I dont care who you are, when one party gets that powerful in any state all you get is craziness and corruption. 

4 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Mo has always been a misogynist and a complete buffoon. I wish he'd just shut up and go away. His time is done.

Same goes for some Trump haters I know.

On 5/19/2018 at 9:19 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Same goes for some Trump haters I know.

...which has zero to do with Mo Brooks' idiotic answer for why sea levels have risen.

On 5/17/2018 at 9:14 PM, DKW 86 said:

My real problem is that he is not going to lose anything. The ADP is so poorly run and so mismanaged that Mo will likely run unopposed or basically unopposed in the General Election.  I dont care who you are, when one party gets that powerful in any state all you get is craziness and corruption. 

I'm hoping one of D's can present a solid case against electing Brooks.

It's amazing to me that someone with as much education, and most likely, intelligence, as Mo has can sound as pompously ignorant as he does.  Reeks of a bought and sold man.

I went and looked.  

1 hour ago, HVAU said:

I'm hoping one of D's can present a solid case against electing Brooks.

It's amazing to me that someone with as much education, and most likely, intelligence, as Mo has can sound as pompously ignorant as he does.  Reeks of a bought and sold man.

Republican Primary:
MO BROOKS
CLAYTON HINCHMAN

There is one Democrat Running: Joffrion

https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/06/former_huntsville_city_attorne.html

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I went and looked.  

Republican Primary:
MO BROOKS
CLAYTON HINCHMAN

There is one Democrat Running: Joffrion

https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/06/former_huntsville_city_attorne.html

I like Joffrion. However I’m voting in the republican primarily. Some local races have only republicans running and a couple are family friends. I like Walt Maddox too. 

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:54 PM, RunInRed said:

Tell us more Mo ...

D5C6765C-F1F1-4128-8A00-2F3099BC952A.jpeg

Is sea level rising or is the land sinking?

What irritates me the most is all the people who claim that global warming is damaging the earth eco-system, yet choose to drive cars, fly in airplanes, air condition their houses, and so many more things that they know are causing the problem.  It is like they are saying I KNOW I am causing problems, but I choose to do it anyway.   They are much worse than those that don't know or believe they are affecting the global planet eco-system.

1 hour ago, LakeBum said:

What irritates me the most is all the people who claim that global warming is damaging the earth eco-system, yet choose to drive cars, fly in airplanes, air condition their houses, and so many more things that they know are causing the problem.  It is like they are saying I KNOW I am causing problems, but I choose to do it anyway.   They are much worse than those that don't know or believe they are affecting the global planet eco-system.

Scientifically  speaking, just by existing, you are part of the problem.  

That's no reason to reject your personal responsibility because others bear more.

Archived