baseball vs. lsu game 2

Anyone find this on TV anywhere?   

Otherwise, looks like LSU had one hit in their half and AU now at the plate....Holland leading off.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BJCrawford said:

I think that the Arkansas softball game is holding it up. In the bottom of the sixth. On game plan it reads secn

noticed that but often they move the game...but not on my streaming site of Watch ESPN either....

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Well Holland doubled to start, but we don’t even get him to third. Man 3 pretty bad at bats by our 2-3-4 guys. Hope that changes. 

No score, T2

still having curve ball problems.....which will likely be an issue from here on out.  Don't see the guys all of  sudden figuring that out....

• WarTiger changed the title to baseball vs. lsu game 2

OK ..here it is..... top of the second.

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

noticed that but often they move the game...but not on my streaming site of Watch ESPN either....

they ran on the ticker at the bottom of the screen that it was available on SECN+ but the link was never there.  They do this constantly and as a result we miss parts of the game.  It's horrible the way they do things with these live broadcasts when the early one runs over the allotted time.

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

still having curve ball problems.....which will likely be an issue from here on out.  Don't see the guys all of  sudden figuring that out....

Thought we stayed back really well last night and hit it in crucual situations. We seem to have it some days, and have no clue on others. Hoping we show a little more fight with runners on today than in that first inning is all 

Looks like the Casey Mize show tonight...hope he has his stuff......scouts on hand and announcers giving him lots of love...

3 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Is this LSU’s number one pitcher as well?

Best record...most wins but a freshman.....has similar stats to Mize I think...

Thought that was gone....just wrong part of the ball park...

Mark my words, Josh Anthony is gonna have a big hit in a big moment in post-season play. This guy is hitting the ball really hard, it just ain’t quite fallin’ right now 

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Wow even with my total lack of knowledge about baseball, that third strike swing was ugly.

Seen Hilliard a few times and he relies a lot on his curve....which is pretty solid...

Cost of Mize's service is going up for Detroit ....or someone ....He's got it tonight for sure....

8 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Mark my words, Josh Anthony is gonna have a big hit in a big moment in post-season play. This guy is hitting the ball really hard, it just ain’t quite fallin’ right now 

Man oh man.....I sure hope so. That kid has worked so hard on improving his game. He is one of my favorites. Just a great kid.

wright gets a hanging curve for a nice double into the gap...one out and Julien at the plate....need him to break out of his funk at the plate...

Venter robbed.....nice play by their 3B saved them a run and leaves the game tied at zero....

Game moving right along.....on schedule for maybe 2 1/2  hours at this rate....

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Big Canada has gone cold......hope he can get going again next week.

He’s been bad even moving runners over a base. Lots of strikeouts in big situations. 

Mize in some trouble in the fifth, but a nice double play by Will Holland. Dekes the runner at second into thinking it’s a ground ball to short, but catches it in the air in a ground ball position. Steps on the bag to end inning. B5, 0-0. We need bats guys....

Archived