Softball vs. florida state

Playing JSU in thirty mins.  Their pitcher threw 10ks but 170 pitches. Curious if they go with her again or 2nd pitcher and bring the Ace back in at the later innings. JSU rode their pitcher in every game at the Auburn regional years ago. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I hang out too much in the Political Forums having fun wit he Trump haters. Need your help sometime.?

No, I'd be one of your opponents.

4 hours ago, OlderWhiskey said:

No, I'd be one of your opponents.

No problem....would be good to have some original thought over there....

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Playing JSU in thirty mins.  Their pitcher threw 10ks but 170 pitches. Curious if they go with her again or 2nd pitcher and bring the Ace back in at the later innings. JSU rode their pitcher in every game at the Auburn regional years ago. 

Bummer losing by 1 in two games in a row. Season over

Totally agree.  Florida St currently leading Jax 7-0 in 6th inning and no-hitting them.  Like a replay of their first game.

27 minutes ago, OlderWhiskey said:

Totally agree.  Florida St currently leading Jax 7-0 in 6th inning and no-hitting them.  Like a replay of their first game.

I am sure they were relieved to have seen them in the final

Weird thing this morning I get the Orlando paper and it shows AU beating J'ville 5-3 in 10 innings. Then showing AU playing fsu at 12 today. Though for a moment I was in the twilight zone or too many beers yesterday or both

41 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Weird thing this morning I get the Orlando paper and it shows AU beating J'ville 5-3 in 10 innings. Then showing AU playing fsu at 12 today. Though for a moment I was in the twilight zone or too many beers yesterday or both

Apparently those writers were as stunned with dis-belief as I was. In their defense, they probably weren't watching the game. I watched it and still couldn't believe what I was seeing.

50 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

download.jpeg

Archived