GOP Candidate Set Up Trust That Pays His Kids For Marrying White People

Even his own mom calls him a bigot, but former judge Vickers Cunningham insists his opposition to interracial and same-sex marriage didn’t affect his rulings.

A former Dallas judge who’s now running in a GOP runoff for local commissioner has admitted to setting up a living trust that rewards his children for marrying white, Christian spouses of the opposite sex.

Vickers Cunningham confirmed the arrangement in an interview with The Dallas Morning News after his estranged brother, Bill Cunningham, told the paper that the former judge was racist and revealed details about the trust.

The candidate, however, calmly defended the trust arrangement to The Dallas Morning News, explaining that he distributes money to his children for certain “milestones,” such as earning an advanced degree — and marrying what he considers the right kind of spouse.

“I strongly support traditional family values,” Cunningham told the outlet in the video above, which he defined as marrying within one’s own race. “If you marry a person of the opposite sex that’s Caucasian, that’s Christian, they” — meaning his children — “will get a distribution,” he added, referring to a payout.

“It’s my religious belief that marriage is between one man and one woman,” he added. 

Read the rest at: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/vickers-cunningham-pays-kids-for-marrying-white_us_5aff9cfee4b0a046186baa8d

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

Even his own mom calls him a bigot, but former judge Vickers Cunningham insists his opposition to interracial and same-sex marriage didn’t affect his rulings.

A former Dallas judge who’s now running in a GOP runoff for local commissioner has admitted to setting up a living trust that rewards his children for marrying white, Christian spouses of the opposite sex.

Vickers Cunningham confirmed the arrangement in an interview with The Dallas Morning News after his estranged brother, Bill Cunningham, told the paper that the former judge was racist and revealed details about the trust.

The candidate, however, calmly defended the trust arrangement to The Dallas Morning News, explaining that he distributes money to his children for certain “milestones,” such as earning an advanced degree — and marrying what he considers the right kind of spouse.

“I strongly support traditional family values,” Cunningham told the outlet in the video above, which he defined as marrying within one’s own race. “If you marry a person of the opposite sex that’s Caucasian, that’s Christian, they” — meaning his children — “will get a distribution,” he added, referring to a payout.

“It’s my religious belief that marriage is between one man and one woman,” he added. 

Read the rest at: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/vickers-cunningham-pays-kids-for-marrying-white_us_5aff9cfee4b0a046186baa8d

and you question us about not caring to read your huffpo crap Brother Homer? BTW,  could have fun with this one.

34 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

and you question us about not caring to read your huffpo crap Brother Homer? BTW,  could have fun with this one.

Be my guest.

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Wonder if dems will lose to him too

No doubt they'll lose.  If he wins the primary, he's in.  

If there's enough Republicans to nominate him, there's certainly enough to elect him.

11 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I will if I read it Brother Homer

I don't understand what it is about you Trumpettes that never read the subject material before commenting........ Oh wait, I guess I do.  <_<

Archived