Softball vs. Jacksonville State

Auburn in a must win to keep the season going after dropping a heart breaker earlier today.   Let's jump on them early and often.

Draper
Taylon Snow
McCrackin
Shea
Tannon Snow
Rivera
Veach
Dowell
Podany

Martin pitching

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draper lines it hard to the left side, shortstop dives and make the catch.  1 out. 

NCAA made all dugout props illegal a few years ago, yet I constantly see some popping up in a lot of games.   Jacksonville State has one,  Ole Miss has shark hats they wear in the dugout, and I'm sure there are others that do it that I have missed.     Apparently there is selective enforcement of this particular rule.

Shea singles through the left side to lead off the 2nd.   Tannon Snow coming up

Maresette breaks for 2nd, throw not in time and into center field.  Maresette holds at 2nd. 

Great Hit Courtney.  

I would have put Justus Perry in the lineup today to give her a consistent chance.  Mix things up a little to search for offense. The only one you can take out is McDowell and her defense is superb at the corner. 

5 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

NCAA made all dugout props illegal a few years ago, yet I constantly see some popping up in a lot of games.   Jacksonville State has one,  Ole Miss has shark hats they wear in the dugout, and I'm sure there are others that do it that I have missed.     Apparently there is selective enforcement of this particular rule.

They do that with a lot of rules. 

Snow pops it up in foul territory, caught by the 1st baseman.   1 out.   Rivera up.

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Great Hit Courtney.  

I would have put Justus Perry in the lineup today to give her a consistent chance.  Mix things up a little to search for offense. The only one you can take out is McDowell and her defense is superb at the corner. 

Dowell

Just now, WarTiger said:

Dowell

It appears I combined her name lol

Rivera chops it up the middle and it gets through into centerfield.   Maresette scores and Rivera being aggressive on the bases as usual and slides head first into second ahead of the tag.       Veach flies to center.   2 outs.

Got 1 at least.  Let's not give it up right away please. 

Carlson sets them down in order.   Auburn leads 1-0.   Podany, Draper and Taylon Snow coming up

Podany pops it up on the 1st base side in foul territory.  Caught by the first baseman.  1 out.     Back to the top of the order with Draper.

Just now, Hspoprn said:

Is Carlson pitching?

OOPS... screw up.  Martin sets them down in order.   Sorry

Draper shallow pop up in foul territory caught by the 3rd baseman.  2 outs  Taylon Snow up

Archived