Softball vs. Jacksonville State

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ScubaSteve said:

How do we not pinch hit here?  She hasn’t had a hit all weekend!

Or most of the season. Under.200 on the year

That was left field, idiot announcer.    Crocker flies to left.  2 outs.   Down to our last out.   Draper has to reach

Draper chops it and gets the HIGH bounce and there is no throw.  Draper reaches with 2 outs.     Taylon Snow coming up.

That's the type of hit Vic should have focused on all year

Please get a ground ball to the outfield 

Snow grounds to 3rd throw in time and Auburn falls 3-2.   Season comes to an end.  

Well good chatting with you all this year. Have to find offense next year. Great season girls. We can finally put the tumultuous year behind us. Love these girls. Please come back

Thanks, WarTiger, for the play-by play. Maybe we can get a hitting coach and some power-hitting recruits for next year.

Thank you, Kaylee Carlson, for your wonderful years at Auburn !

I still would like to know the story on Perry.  Dowell did a great job at 3rd but we sure missed Perry's bat in the lineup. 

I’m not sure how to interpret Makayla’s body language. I hope she’s in an Auburn uniform for her senior year.

An ignominious end to the season.  Have to tip the cap to Jax - I didn't think they'd beat Kennesaw.  Was glad when they did, because I thought they'd be the easier opponent.  Hope to see all y'all back here next year with a new hitting coach.

That’s a wrap on Dean’s first season. Not up to AU softball standards if you ask me. Sure wish Clint’s boy had kept to himself...

Tough end to a fair season. We need to improve over the offseason or this program could start to flounder again. War Eagle!

11 minutes ago, all4AU said:

I’m not sure how to interpret Makayla’s body language. I hope she’s in an Auburn uniform for her senior year.

Agreed.  There is something there.  Not sure what has happened but she has not appeared happy for a month or so. 

Archived