Null

ellitor

**2019 3* DE/Buck Colby Wooden commits to AU!!!!

Colby is playing right now in the Corky Kell Classic. Score is tied 0-0 in the 2nd quarter Here is the Livestream link. 

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 1

I love his attitude and think it will carry over into him becoming a special player for us. I am as bad as the next guy getting caught up in the star rating system. Sometimes you just know a recruit is worth more than some of the rating sites have him listed as. I think he has a great future on CRG's defensive line.

21 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Underrated 3 star player. Hope he gets some camp film on him because I believe he'd go up to a 4* by signing day. 

Didn't do any camps.

No camp

23 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Underrated 3 star player. Hope he gets some camp film on him because I believe he'd go up to a 4* by signing day. 

No camps left this year.

is he supposed to be a buck or grow into a strong side DE? my guess is the latter. Even though some of the DL commits aren't the highest ranked, Rodney's definitely someone I trust to get guys that he thinks are good enough to succeed. 

Rodney has shown that he is a good recruiter, developer, and has an eye for the kids under the radar. I remember a few years ago when he was the coach many Auburn fans went after. How times have changed.