2019 3* SDE/DT Jamond Gordon decommits from AU

WFE12

Updated (6/16/18): Jamond commits to AU!

6 offers- AU, OM, ARK, MSS, SoM,TX, and TN

CB'd to AU by Kieth & Ole Miss Reporters on 5/22

Decomitted from Ole Miss 5/22

8378953.JPG

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The state of Mississippi is loaded this year, and with a new staff at MSU and OM on probation, it’s a great time for AU to place a greater emphasis there. Hope Keith is right on the crystal ball. WDE!

As a card carrying star gazer I am going to need him to move up from just 500 in the composite for me to get excited about him!!! lol. #lifeofastarwhore.

I know 1 person who is probaly this recruits biggest fan after seeing this pic!!! 

pitbull.jpg

With those metrics, I could see him being at least a great depth guy both at SDE and inside. It's been working for Davidson and Coe. 

Edit: Just saw the slash in the thread title. Look at the big brain on Loof... :-\

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

With those metrics, I could see him being at least a great depth guy both at SDE and inside. It's been working for Davidson and Coe. 

Edit: Just saw the slash in the thread title. Look at the big brain on Loof... :-\

You've paid attention to Garner.

He does seem to fit the SDE/DT type player that Garner seems to like.

On 5/22/2018 at 10:52 PM, WFE12 said:

6 offers- AU, OM, ARK, MSS, SoM,TX, and TN

CB'd to AU by Kieth & Ole Miss Reporters on 5/22

Decomitted from Ole Miss 5/22

After watching his video I sure hope we are not recruiting any OT's from Mississippi.  I don't know if he was touched on 75% of those plays.  I do like his athleticism for a big man.

To be fair, not many OT's in HS football can block 6'-4 275 when they can move like that.  You ain't chipping that guy or just getting a hand on him to slow him down.

On 5/24/2018 at 7:47 AM, NorthGATiger said:

After watching his video I sure hope we are not recruiting any OT's from Mississippi.  I don't know if he was touched on 75% of those plays.  I do like his athleticism for a big man.

To be fair, not many OT's in HS football can block 6'-4 275 when they can move like that.  You ain't chipping that guy or just getting a hand on him to slow him down.

You can always hit him with a lat drop... you just better get that hip rotation so you land on top...

Image result for lat drop gif

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

You can always hit him with a lat drop... you just better get that hip rotation so you land on top...

We can't do that.  That is the blocking technique used at Bama.  They are the only SEC school allowed to use that maneuver on the OL. Also shown below

triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

Just now, NorthGATiger said:

We can't do that.  That is the blocking technique used at Bama.  They are the only SEC school allowed to use that maneuver on the OL. 

You right, I am positive a player could do it without actually "holding" the opponent though lol

Would really only work against a straight on bull rush. If they're trying to go around you it's going to turn into a trip more than anything

7 hours ago, Zeek said:

Man, I loved that move back in the day?

52 minutes ago, fredst said:

Man, I loved that move back in the day?

Tried it on your lady friends eh?

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Tried it on your lady friends eh?

8CEACFD1-A995-454D-9E44-4564CF421F8D.gif

I was referring more to my wrestling days. Although, I might suggest it to my wife ?

1 hour ago, fredst said:

8CEACFD1-A995-454D-9E44-4564CF421F8D.gif

I was referring more to my wrestling days. Although, I might suggest it to my wife ?

I do it to my wife whenever I haven't thrown someone in a while. She doesn't approve. Although, her defense to it is steadily improving!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a DL play with that kind of reckless abandon with his body and still be reading plays.  Also don’t think Ive ever seen a DL hit that damn hard.  Geez he was destroying folks.  

If there are 450 players better then him I’ll need a detailed list of why

Adding on to the above.... I need some credit from at least @GwillMac6 and @McLoofus for adding a new and important word to the lexicon. To “gif”, much like to “Google”, will soon be part of normal conversation. So, to all gifers out there:

235C87E0-D7B5-4091-B8F5-7E7CBBB01576.gif

P.S. @Mikey ain’t gonna be happy about this.....

13 hours ago, corchjay said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a DL play with that kind of reckless abandon with his body and still be reading plays.  Also don’t think Ive ever seen a DL hit that damn hard.  Geez he was destroying folks.  

If there are 450 players better then him I’ll need a detailed list of why

You are correct.  That is a GAM . I can't imagine him in year two of a college strength program.  Sign this guy up.

5 hours ago, fredst said:

Adding on to the above.... I need some credit from at least @GwillMac6 and @McLoofus for adding a new and important word to the lexicon. To “gif”, much like to “Google”, will soon be part of normal conversation. So, to all gifers out there:

@Mikey may surprise you....

giphy (1).gif

7 hours ago, fredst said:

You know that I gif you all the credit I have to gif. Thank you for your service!

Archived