2019 3* SDE/DT Jamond Gordon decommits from AU

WFE12

23 hours ago, steeleagle said:

So getting a 3* out of Mississippi is considered a coup? Am i missing something here?

This isn't a 5* or high 4* out of Mississippi that we stole...

Did you even look at his film, TBH?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kid has natural instincts man...my favorite play of his starts at 1:36. The o line man releases for him and he is discipline enough to look around and find the ball. Can’t tell you how many times on Saturdays I see this happen and the defensive linemen steadily run up field.

I'm sure Jamond is good catch for us, but hopefully he'll jump from a 3 star to a 4 or 5 star player during his senior season.

35 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I'm sure Jamond is good catch for us, but hopefully he'll jump from a 3 star to a 4 or 5 star player during his senior season.

I hope he jumps from 6’4” 275 to 6’5” 285 his senior year

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 3* SDE/DT Jamond Gordon Commits to AU!!!
  • ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

I've seen reports of him being expected to visit Ole Miss this weekend and others saying AU thinks he comes here for LSU. Anyone know what's up? Thanks

3 minutes ago, CR said:

I've seen reports of him being expected to visit Ole Miss this weekend and others saying AU thinks he comes here for LSU. Anyone know what's up? Thanks

The top post in this forum is a visitor's list for the LSU game. Check it out. He's listed as visiting Auburn. That's about all the info the pubic is likely to get until the weekend is over or someone who knows the guy personally sees him at one place or the other.

58 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The top post in this forum is a visitor's list for the LSU game. Check it out. He's listed as visiting Auburn. That's about all the info the pubic is likely to get until the weekend is over or someone who knows the guy personally sees him at one place or the other.

Yeah, I saw that. I know he visited Ole Miss last week and really don't want to see him back there again this week. Mississippi recruiting is always difficult.

On 9/15/2018 at 12:59 AM, CR said:

Yeah, I saw that. I know he visited Ole Miss last week and really don't want to see him back there again this week. Mississippi recruiting is always difficult.

Does anyone know if he was at the LSU game?

5 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Does anyone know if he was at the LSU game?

Yep, he showed up. Hopefully that's a good sign.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:47 AM, NorthGATiger said:

After watching his video I sure hope we are not recruiting any OT's from Mississippi.  I don't know if he was touched on 75% of those plays.  I do like his athleticism for a big man.

To be fair, not many OT's in HS football can block 6'-4 275 when they can move like that.  You ain't chipping that guy or just getting a hand on him to slow him down.

We are currently the top ranked 7a school in Alabama. We played them and decisively beat them but he is a hand full and our tackles are both D1 prospects that are 6'5" + 290+.

• 2 months later...

Looks like ol yancy might of finally got one of his predictions right lol. Whatever.............. Dude seemed like he was at ole miss all fall anyways.

er.gif

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If was in his best interest to be coached by Rodney Garner, his life, his story to write.

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

humm

I wonder if the decision coming now has anything to do with a certain DT from Mobile...

Just now, ellitor said:

I wonder if the decision coming now has anything to do with a certain DT from Mobile...

Maybe so maybe no......or it may be something else............makes one wonder doesn't it

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 3* SDE/DT Jamond Gordon decommits from AU
1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Maybe so maybe no......or it may be something else............makes one wonder doesn't it

I know another DL I want to flip even MOORE but I don't think he will be in play til February.

Archived