Best (and worst) beers you’ve ever had - redux

AUDub

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Get your hands on Grace and Grit. It’s damn good.

That’s the one I chose to bring in due to our limited space. Checked my Untappd and I’ve had it, probably came from you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

That’s the one I chose to bring in due to our limited space. Checked my Untappd and I’ve had it, probably came from you. 

Dare I say, I think it’s gotten better in the last year or so.

• Like 1

Can never go wrong with Westbrook IMO. I knew I would like it when wife-st made a face after tasting (she’s not a beer girl btw)

6ADAC0F2-35A3-437B-815F-5A2AD8B58A5A.jpeg

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 6:34 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

First vacation beer.

5A78EA36-5544-41C6-9788-B2CC4F25F4A0.jpeg

Nice. Where in NC are you (I’m assuming NC since looks like Smokies and HiWire)?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fredst said:

Nice. Where in NC are you (I’m assuming NC since looks like Smokies and HiWire)?

Great guess! We are staying in Bryson City. One of our favorite hang outs.

4 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Great guess! We are staying in Bryson City. One of our favorite hang outs.

Very nice. Love that area of NC.. I like a lot of HiWire product. Enjoy! Go do some fly fishing on the Tuckasegee or in the park for me while you’re up there!

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

@Tiger RefugeA dedicated, loyal customer dropped this off for me. The hype is real!

pHGKUeL.jpg

Got dammit! You beat me to it. 

Cheers bud!

Side note, I’m in the ‘nooga all week. Gonna be hitting up some local beers while I’m here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Got dammit! You beat me to it. 

Cheers bud!

Side note, I’m in the ‘nooga all week. Gonna be hitting up some local beers while I’m here.

Hutton and Smith is the best I’ve had from Chatt. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

https://medium.com/@robhill10al/an-interview-with-plant-nerd-luke-garner-trimtabs-brewmaster-61abbd7deece

I met this cat randomly this summer in Chattanooga at the hotel bar. We started talking football(he had AU gear on) and then beer. Imagine my surprise when he told me what he did for a living.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 9:55 AM, Tiger Refuge said:

https://medium.com/@robhill10al/an-interview-with-plant-nerd-luke-garner-trimtabs-brewmaster-61abbd7deece

I met this cat randomly this summer in Chattanooga at the hotel bar. We started talking football(he had AU gear on) and then beer. Imagine my surprise when he told me what he did for a living.

That is a great article! Thanks for sharing! I admit to being a sucker for the TrimTab sours.

• Love 1

On 8/15/2022 at 9:55 AM, Tiger Refuge said:

Just now seeing this. Thanks for sharing. I am a big fan of TrimTab stuff (as you can tell by my posting history)

• Love 1

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Just now seeing this. Thanks for sharing. I am a big fan of TrimTab stuff (as you can tell by my posting history)

I totally geeked out. My wife just kinda rolled her eyes….I was clearly smitten.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...