NFL - players will be fined for kneeling

8 hours ago, metafour said:

People brand Muslims with a broad brush because the Quran is very open about its intentions towards infidels and its mission of global conquest.  Considering that I'm fairly certain that the police handbook doesn't state anything about killing or persecuting black people because they're black, I'm not exactly sure where you're going with this comparison.

I rest my case.

Like the Bible, the Koran is an infinitely flexible text. (Just look at Jeff Sessions arguing the Bible as justification for separating children from their parents for a good example.)

And no one has suggested we evaluate the police - one way or the other - on the basis of training manual doctrines.  That's an absurd parallel.

But since you bring it up, police procedures have been very negatively influenced by the so called "war on drugs" which have encouraged them to act more like the military than the police force.  

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I rest my case.

Like the Bible, the Koran is an infinitely flexible text. (Just look at Jeff Sessions arguing the Bible as justification for separating children from their parents for a good example.)

And no one has suggested we evaluate the police - one way or the other - on the basis of training manual doctrines.  That's an absurd parallel.

But since you bring it up, police procedures have been very negatively influenced by the so called "war on drugs" which have encouraged them to act more like the military than the police force.  

The Old Testament doesn't count! Well, except the parts that do. 

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

The Old Testament doesn't count! Well, except the parts that do. 

It’s like Jeff and Sarah said, following the law is biblical. So no need in opposing abortion and gay marriage. They are now biblical. 

Archived