Baseball vs Ole Miss - SEC Tournament

Conor smokes one, but right at the center fielder.

Anthony drops one into left-center and we have our first hit!  One on, one out.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

I can’t figure out why we aren’t hitting rollison.  I just don’t think he’s doing anything overly impressive

Ask and you shall receive....:)

wright stood there and watched three breaking balls right over the plate......boy...need to be more aggressive up there....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

wright stood there and watched three breaking balls right over the plate......boy...need to be more aggressive up there....

Right. I couldn't believe he just stood there and never took a swing.

Just now, mustache eagle said:

How did Wright let those last 2 breaking balls go by without swinging?

He's sitting fastball all the way on that ab.  Only problem is he didn't get one.  

2 minutes ago, rhughes said:

He's sitting fastball all the way on that ab.  Only problem is he didn't get one.  

Yep...everyone including the OM pitching coach saw that......and their guy can get that junk curve over...nothing special about any of those pitches...

Nice DP to get out of the inning.

Looks like Burn's best outing of the year......keeping OM bats pretty quiet ....we should be watching a 0-0 game right now...

Estes gets a knock and there are two on with one out.  AU may have something cooking here.

EDIT:  OM is going to the pen.

AU with a little rally....two on and Jarvis at the plate.....

OM making a pitching change in the middle of the count with one ball on Jarvis....and one out 

that ball carried further than the RF expected....a rip from Davis that drives in two runs and two in scoring position....chance for Anthony to do something...

Damn straight. Let’s take a lead here. 

PB.....and close play as Jarvis takes home....called safe and maybe a challenge?   AU takes the lead 3-2

Catcher and pitcher not on the same page with that one.....

OM changes pitchers again....bad day for their first reliever and Rollison could just look on and watch his W go down the drain with that double by Davis......but at least he gets a no decision I guess....

Archived