OT: SEC Country / Wolk

RunInRed

Should we “recruit” him to contribute to this place?  Hit the thumbs up if you’d support a low cost subscription model (as in, a couple bucks a month) to make it happen.  Curious if there’s any demand ...

4 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Should we “recruit” him to contribute to this place?  Hit the thumbs up if you’d support a low cost subscription model (as in, a couple bucks a month) to make it happen.  Curious if there’s any demand ...

Would love to have him. Just not sure if it would be feasable for him. With the impressive work he has done I'm sure another sports outlet will pick him up & not necessarily be limited to AU or football.

He says he's on message boards already. I wonder if he is a member here?

9 hours ago, RunInRed said:

It has been awesome to visit that site and get info that is as up to date as allot of paid info.  I hated to hear about this.  There just isn't many free sites that cover Auburn like that group has done and not put a negative spin towards the school.  I really appreciate what they have done and it will for sure be missed.  I see they are keeping the Stank Mutt Nation thing going.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Would love to have him. Just not sure if it would be feasable for him. With the impressive work he has done I'm sure another sports outlet will pick him up & not necessarily be limited to AU or football.

He says he's on message boards already. I wonder if he is a member here?

May be worth reaching out an extending an "invitation" if not ... do you know him?

21 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

It has been awesome to visit that site and get info that is as up to date as allot of paid info.  I hated to hear about this.  There just isn't many free sites that cover Auburn like that group has done and not put a negative spin towards the school.  I really appreciate what they have done and it will for sure be missed.  I see they are keeping the Stank Mutt Nation thing going.

Yeah, although, dawgnation was always really just the online sports section of the AJC.

11 hours ago, RunInRed said:

This is a hard yes. 

41 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Yeah, although, dawgnation was always really just the online sports section of the AJC.

Part of why uga fans are the worst. Al.com is at least forced to pay lip service to Auburn. Not sure everyone at AJC even knows there's another P5 program a few blocks from their office. 

37 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Part of why uga fans are the worst. Al.com is at least forced to pay lip service to Auburn. Not sure everyone at AJC even knows there's another P5 program a few blocks from their office. 

In fairness, I have some buds who went to Tech (2 even graduated).  I think only 1 of THEM even realized Tech had a football team, 1 did at least know they had a basketball team, and the two that actually graduated are like "Sports? What sports?".

BTW, the one that actually knew they had a football team flunked out of Tech and ended up graduating from thUga with honors....no lie.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

In fairness, I have some buds who went to Tech (2 even graduated).  I think only 1 of THEM even realized Tech had a football team, 1 did at least know they had a basketball team, and the two that actually graduated are like "Sports? What sports?".

BTW, the one that actually knew they had a football team flunked out of Tech and ended up graduating from thUga with honors....no lie.

That single post confirms so many aspects of my Atlanta experience, it's ridiculous.

12 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Absolutely! I would pay money to this site if you guys hired him. That would give you proprietary recruiting info that you otherwise don’t have. Seems like a good decision to me. I would love reading the conversations between he and E. 

He would probably loose a lot of contacts if he wasn’t working for a sports news organization though! I really enjoyed his Facebook recruiting chats and quoted him on here more than any other writer. He nailed the OP verbal before most.

3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

do you know him?

Other than tweeting him for his recruiting question of the day segment, no.

1 hour ago, toddc said:

He nailed the OP verbal before most.

Actually he was 3rd at best on that one after Chad Simmons & Keith.

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Actually he was 3rd at best on that one after Chad Simmons & Keith.

Maybe I should have said, “seemed more confident in his pick than most “! Key words were “than most “ in original post, not all!

27 minutes ago, toddc said:

Maybe I should have said, “seemed more confident in his pick than most “! Key words were “than most “ in original post, not all!

true

17 hours ago, RunInRed said:

I’m ready to negotiate my contract also. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I’m ready to negotiate my contract also. 

0eb24b53-f36d-4eef-974e-51492da583ed_tex

“You ain't getting a dime, brother 

54 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

“You ain't getting a dime, brother 

I wish we had a gif for Jar Jar doing that.

Archived