Baseball vs Texas A&M (SEC Tourney)

Heck of a play by Holland. And a good hustling throw by Wright. Need to break up the no no now and get some momentum started. Casey isn't on all the way tonight. We need our offense to win this one for him. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarEagle2423 said:

No longer perfect. Venter HBP. Now let's break up the no no 

the aggie pitcher had a dozen of them coming into the game....a bit on the wild side 

Well, there’s a RISP. Do something here, AU. 

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Stop swinging at balls in the dirt 

From the looks of it so far....it's one of those nights.

Hey guys, I’m at the game watching a NO-HITTER thru 5. The TAMU pitcher is throwing a NO-HITTER because Auburn has NO HITS, which makes it a NO-HITTER. If the TAMU pitcher keeps throwing a NO-HITTER, then TAMU will have thrown a NO-HITTER.

That slider will quit breaking eventually. 

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Hey guys, I’m at the game watching a NO-HITTER thru 5. The TAMU pitcher is throwing a NO-HITTER because Auburn has NO HITS, which makes it a NO-HITTER. If the TAMU pitcher keeps throwing a NO-HITTER, then TAMU will have thrown a NO-HITTER.

Can someone in the park go ask him what he thinks of his NO HITTER

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

As was yesterday 'til the 7th  :gofig:

I'm hoping Auburn gets going pretty soon. This team comes late to the party sometimes.....

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Wait! Don't you know it is BAD LUCK to mention that a pitcher is throwing a NO-HITTER????? Don't you know ANYTHING about baseball? Ha! If you keep talking about a NO-HITTER then you might cause the other team to hit a 2-run homer.

6 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

You of course know that it is BAD LUCK to mention a NO HITTER and comments like are against the rules of baseball.... Gonna be your fault if /when AU finally gets a hit...but in the meanwhile, their is eating our lunch with curves and change ups...

Slider is killing us. No no continues. 

We’ve got to make him throw more fastballs. Making it way too easy on him.

Archived